• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Lord Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Lord Sora

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

Could've sworn Nomura originally also wanted to do the whole heart reincarnation shenanigan with Sora and Ventus in BBS, but decided to ditch the idea because of Western belief or something. No idea where exactly it was mentioned... But it seems like he picked up on it again though.
  2. Lord Sora

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X Finale

I am legit wondering whether the creators of the game were too lazy to add in the keyblades or if there’s more to it. At this point I would assume the former. But hey, you never know.
  3. Lord Sora

(SPOILERS) Union X: Siblings

What was his Chirithy doing in the final world though? That part always makes me wonder.
  4. Lord Sora

Strelitzia's Murder Mystery: SOLVED

I'm not really involved much with all the theories, but Nomura enjoys symbolism and linking them back to characters, right? It may be interesting to note that 'leopard' and 'wind' do have a connection as shown in the picture below. Make of it what you want though! ;) I haven't looked at the...
  5. Lord Sora

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Scan in Jump!

I don't think glitches work that way. From what I was taught over the past 10 weeks (and knew sorta before from mmd) about gaming is that you just open a program like Photoshop and bring textures to an unwrap by just using a tablet and... draw. So no difficult codes involved, you just draw and...
  6. Lord Sora

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Scan in Jump!

lol Ven, something is wrong with ur clothing.
  7. Lord Sora

Riku vs Roxas

Wouldn't destroying Roxas bring back Sora anyway?
  8. Lord Sora

Ventus's eyes

Honestly I wouldn't look that much into it. Color codes chance rather quickly depending on which spot you select because of light/shadows and effect they use. I'm pretty sure it's dark blonde and I don't think it has anything significant to do with the 'symbolism'.
  9. Lord Sora

Ventus's eyes

They are the same eyebrows, it's just that particular dark envoirenment that makes it look black with all the shadows etc. When hes falling down along with Aqua and Terra you can see his eyebrows are dark blonde. Its actually Roxas lmfao
  10. Lord Sora

Ventus's eyes

And if not, I'm sure we will figure that out in the game itself. It's 100% not an error though, I'd be getting a message from hell if I made such a huge error. Eye colors are a big thing in Kingdom Hearts after all. For now I'm going for the symbolism that Ventus has been freed from Vanitas'...
  11. Lord Sora

Watch the KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Opening!

Can't always have a party right? Yeah I'm thinking late spring 2018 maybe, kinda depends if they've got something else for us in store.
  12. Lord Sora

Watch the KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Opening!

It is absolutely gorgeous! Every slight detail is amazing and I felt a little bit inside me die. The only thing bothering me is how on earth does Venitas suddenly have blue eyes. I'm not quite getting that. But other than that CAN'T WAIT!
  13. Lord Sora

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 Coming to Playstation 4!

I haven't had a playstation before. (Now you're probably wondering how I even got into this fandom lol) But this might actually be the perfect chance for me to finally getting one.
  14. Lord Sora

Why didn't Xigbar mention Roxas' similarity to Ventus?

What I have been wondering though, is why nobody ever saw Xion as Roxas? At least not that they mentioned. Wasn't Xion a replica of Roxas/Sora to duplicate his powers? Or something along the line. Roxas has a connection to Sora - a powerful one - so wouldn't that make the people in the...
  15. Lord Sora

Why didn't Xigbar mention Roxas' similarity to Ventus?

Oh, I see. I thought the part with Axel was also near the end after he let her go away, then Xion met up with Roxas. But seems I was wrong, It's been three years so my memory is a bit hazy.
Back