• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Lord_Canti

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Still smells like Sam

Well, after over a year of inactivity and giving this whole forum the complete abandonment treatment I've found myself back here. Most may not know me, others may remember me but doubtful. This is the return of a most likely long forgotten member of the KHI boards. Hey everyone. =)
  2. L

Happy Birthday Lord_Canti!

Yah, that's right... it's my birthday tommorrow. XD But since I won't be on like all day tommorrow I thought I'd start a party thread today! And besides... it already says 14 beside age. So let this birthday party begin! P.S. I expect presents! XP
  3. L

The Adventures of the Fantabulistic 5!

Yup... this is the comic that me and Spastic made a few months back and we decided to bring it to the public. Be expecting issue 1 maybe today. ^^ Issue 1: Story by Lord_Canti Art by XSpasticPrincess Likey?
  4. L

Coney!

Disobey him and he'll attack. D=<
  5. L

Well it's just been a bucket o' fun...

I think it's time I take my leave. I mean, I don't really have a reason for this sudden good-bye, all I can say is that Canti gets bored easily. <.<;; Well see you all around. P.S. I may come on every once in a while just to say hello and what not. P.P.S I'm staying for about another week...
  6. L

Lets see what all the hype is about. (Rp battle)

Alright, I’ve been seeing all this rp battling going down so I’ve decided to get into the loop. To be honest this will me my first time battling and I’ve only read around 2 so please if you’re a god in here (I’m talking to you LoC) or just someone uber pro(Zetsumi and a few others) please take...
  7. L

Fanfiction ► The Melodious Nocturne - A Demyx Story

Don't expect it to be to soon. XD Come on Cloudy make me proud! XP
  8. L

The Alchemist Tournament

First I’d like to point out a few things. One, this idea was not even mine it was an old friend’s rp and I decided I’d resurrect it. Also this has nothing to do with the series besides the fact that Ed and Al may be in it. Well anywho, onto the rp. =D A grand tournament is about to be held in...
  9. L

Crazy insane random madness ftw. =3 I lurved that chapter CLoudy. <33 Now to wait for the real one. coughwhichshouldcomeintwoorthreeweekscough. =D
  10. L

What can you expect? It's Cloudy. xD He never keeps to the deadine. ><
  11. L

Lord_Canti Fanclub V2.0

Now with member list and titles! Love me. XD Prez: Yours Truely Commander of Supreme Crazy Awesomeness: dejah Vice Prez's: King Naruto and TrueBeliever The Sexy Fool: Freya Personal Hairstylist: Princess Sakura(are you up for the challange?!) Spectator: Dawning Twilight My asian...
  12. L

Fanfiction ► //.{Studying Through the Dark}.\\- [An Ienzo Tale]

My eyes must be decieving me! Is, is that a new chapter?! My god it is! Yay!!^^ Bravo.^^
  13. L

Fanfiction ► //.{Studying Through the Dark}.\\- [An Ienzo Tale]

Bump of inspiration! -k33ls double post with icescaper-
  14. L

Tale of The Thief Lords

((This rp is in memory of Mystic-Fire/Price Itachi/Yoh Asakura and was originally his idea. I hope that you will come back one day Mystic, I miss him and I’m sure plenty others do too.)) Theft is also known as a sin, but for them, theft is their lives. They live, borrowing without permission...
  15. L

Come one Cloudy.... Update. =( Pleeeeease.
Back