• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• sometimes Catholics are a little harsh, but just because you do homosexual things doesn't mean you're going to hell. (did your explanation mean you would like me to say what i believe the Bible says?)

hehe :D, see you're just as good a helper as i am.
    well....you know that i would never say anything to hurt you, but if you would like me to explain what the Bible really says (because its not what your church said and its not quite what you said) i would mind at all if you would like. that's your choice though.

aww, thank you. i bet there's some kind of problem that you'd be just the person to help out. the least you can do is always offer your little bit of advice ^_^. that's all i did when i helped you.
    yeah, we're gonna be helping handing out food, christmas gifts, clothes, shoes, etc. to the underprivileged people of the area with a local food pantry. you're brothers a pastor? wow, thats cool. i don't think i could handle being a pastor or anything like that. too much pressure. i'm not THAT reliable.

that's awesome that life is great. it is so nice when you don't have too much to worry about or aren't stressed. i know my life seems to be going a mile a minute at times XD.

lmao, you don't have to explain yourself. of course we're friends LM (do you like LM or would you prefer another name?) especially with how friendly you are.
    everythings being great LM. i'm actually in Kentucky on a mission trip with my church. so tired though XP, but theres gonna be so much work thrusday and friday.

is SMF, stupid motherf***ing lol?

what about you dude ;)? how's life?
    everything is going great. had an awesome night last night. what about you? how's your situation going, you said you had something to tell me?
    You do know I was being jocular, right? And how can I be a man. Have you even seen me?
    suppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenggggggggg
    well i'm on now but ur not lol. i don't have msn, but you're welcome to PM about your news.
    you are? O_______________________O;; XD
    oooohhh i know him, i forgot his name but yeah >.<
    he creeps me out
    what guy? XD
    and you should the anime is great and funny but cool since its about mafia :p
    lolz i guess XD
    and no his from Katekyoshi hitman reborn, his name is Byakuran
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back