• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yea a guy with a pretty touch of pink XD
    nah it's cool Marluxia is cool.

yay, which ones you watch?
    I'm not clumsy but forgetful sometimes XD.
    Thanks, I always get that. I'm only nice because it's who I am. I can never really get angry unless you were my cousin. If you were, SCRAM! XD
    I'm from Mexico, but I was born here.
    Well, Mis Padres son de Mexico. :eek:)
    Oh crap, see this is why I need a little practice.

Ozziel or ozzy or oz whatever suits you :D
    Pronounciation o-ciel
    I think that's right.

uh I knew you were from Venezuala Because of your introduction at the Homo/Bisexuals club. and Your Location says it XD
    Esta Bien, Mi da mucho gusto XD

What does n_n mean? i got that from someone long ago and didn't even know what it meant.
    Igual (god I hope I spelled that right)

Yo puedo hablar espanol bien pero yo sigue prender a escribir en espanol.

Was that good?
    hey i was reading your thread about the kiaris heartless idea and i thought ohf a way it could work. because the heart went to sora could xion be a kairis heart+ soras darkness heartless? sounds impopsible but could happen.
    Ah. Well, I already have a similar relationship with another member here, sort of... you can pm me if you want an opinion about something prior to posting ^^;;;
    Oww xDD Sorry i just thought that it be awkeward if i wrote you all the time n_ñ" please forgive me..
    Anyways xDD I really need advice from ya =D, its just that i need to know when to post something, cuz it seems that all the ideas/theories and speculations i submit, people just kick me xDDD like they take it too seriously or even if i wrote that its not a theory just an idea, they keep bringing negative things and reports @.@ so that makes me kinda like not wanting to write anything anymore... -.-"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back