• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Losthearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Terra Erases Ven

*curse my typing* What I,m saying is if that battle in sercet ending of kh2 is going to happen in BBS then Ven must of said 'erase me' to say'I were to die then fused my soul/heart in a pure heart(i.g. sora)'
  2. L

Terra Erases Ven

Chances are it before the serct ending so Ven ment something should go wrong(Like become a venicle) then his soul/heart would be fused with someone on DI *cough* Sora.*cough*
  3. L

Kh 358/2 days for DSi?

Most definelty not since days came before DSi was confited and we don't know how many games will actully be DSi only.
  4. L

Merlin in BBS?

Who knows I,m believe Yen sid is most likey to appear over Melin(He did teach the king) but it might work though I can't really think of real plot for that world other help melin with aruther then make sure the unbirths don't ruin the sword in the stone plot and oh yeah fight that old which...
  5. L

Wait..Will Mickey recognize Roxas?

Depands mickey mouse doesn't seem to rember things like that but who knows maybe if roxas will be kh3 and be out of sora(What a streach!) micke say might he looks like someone he knew(e.g. ven.) but in days? No.
Back