• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by LS22

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. LS22

How's everyone enjoying it?

Oooh okay, thanks for clearing that up. I'm 99% done with it, synthesizing is the worst.
  2. LS22

I'm playing it on proud, so does that mean that I have to do something else?
  3. LS22

Does anyone know how to get the second secret ending in KHII? I already beat Terra, and nothing happened, I only got the golden crown.
  4. LS22

Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced! Amazon has a few more!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Collector's Edition Announced probably gonna pre-order the mark of mastery edition WOO-HOO!!
  5. LS22

KH3D English Trailer Up!

wasn't that pumped when the jap. trailers came out, and since I haven't spoiled myself, this trailer really got me pumped!!
  6. LS22

Kingdom Hearts 3D Box Art Revealed!

WOW! The artwork is amazing, really like this box art in my opinion this cover is the best of all covers!
  7. LS22

Why is Aqua so popular?

Exactly, I think Aqua is an okay character I like her but not she's not like my fav. character I find her okay
  8. LS22

Mario or Sonic...

So who do you like more...DISCUSS
  9. LS22

Should I buy a 3DS or Should I wait...

okay so i have the option to buy a 3ds but i dont know if i should buy it now or wait.. what do you think i should do???
  10. LS22

Dumb, Dumber and Dumberer Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less DUMB than it is]

Re: Dream Drop Distance Wishes and Improvements [aka let's get KH less shit than it is] I hope they put Toy Story world and that when youre in that world you turn into a toy and your keyblade becomes a toy that would be cool
  11. LS22

RE:Coded IGN Review

Re: Coded IGN Review I thought IGN was going to give it like a 7 i dont know why i had that feeling but im glad they gave it an 8 CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!
  12. LS22

Re:coded Gameplay Trailer

Re:coded Gameplay Trailer IRe9x5KpHp0 Video is backwards for copyright reasons. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRe9x5KpHp0
  13. LS22

RE:Coded IGN Review

RE:Coded IGN Review So here it is... Kingdom Hearts Re:coded Review - Nintendo DS Review at IGN http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNsz2cEQaX4&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
  14. LS22

So I guess Coded has been leaked (SPOILERS)

so does this mean that we can buy it orr what??
  15. LS22

Command style changes...

ohhh okay thanks :D still i dont understand why they changed the names...
Back