• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Luap
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I tried looking a bit today through youtube. I found one that looked promising, and then it didn't load :(
    I'm going to start looking on internet sites and forumss now.
    Doesn't work when I use save to computer.
    And the registered one is extremely laggy'
    Okay.
    We recorded what we did, it goes for about 24 minutes and I put everything in movie maker but it won't save is a movie clip. And now I hate movie maker.
    Okay, Luap I have a screenshot of both Danagizmo and Mike swearing not to greif ever again. I think that they shouldn't be banned 4 now, until and if they greif. Then ban wothout heed. Ban Ban IP Ban.
    Luap I know what's wrng with the server. Every time itresets (onc daily) the ranks r reset too.
    Hey Luap, here's som fun. Mike is back, and so will Danagizmo.

So, u can either ban him,or Builderise him
    Anytime you get on Minecraft, I'll be waiting patiently for Builder. :p

Don't rush about it or anything, I'll just get on every now and then to see if you're on.
    Actually I just figured it out, but I am having a problem.
    Whenever the numbers indicated switch to yellow I have to keep pressing F9 to record again, and it's making the video quality bad. Is there a way to having it record continuously or something?
    And my videos only go for 30 seconds at a time, is there a way to fix that or combine them?
    Okay, it doesn't seem to save when I finish my recording and log out of minecraft. Is there a button I need to press?
    But the don't know I'm thinking about making one yet. Although one of them can get Skype easily to do so.
    Going to attempt to do one with my friends from school, since we all suck at making giant castles and the like.
    So I plan to have the three of us get Skype and we'll try to make a Lets Play ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back