• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Luap
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• are you able to log on to the server??? Cause i cant... not all morning acctully.. and btw just letting you know, im on a tottally different internet then i normally use, with a tottally different cpu... its my laptop over at my aunts house... so like... wtf!?
    Guaging from what I understood from ur convo with cydrake, you virtually can edit and run the server, right?
    Hey luap could you get on to mc, and make me member? Apperently im trial or somthing cause i dont got commands?
    Get onto Cydrake about it? Using TNT's just a much more effective way of obliterating not just the surface of the island, but enough of it down to a deep enough level where no one could be bothered building on it.
    I spotted that, and wasn't entirely sure how it was achieved either. Are you able to briefly enable TNT usage on the server?
    Yeah, though I enlisted the help of Light, Weeaboo and Kjohn271, who I promised to pay for their assistance.
    A proposal: Once everyone's vacated the spawn island, we bomb the place with TNT, and construct in place of the now-vanished island a large compass of sorts, with a house in the middle with a few chests, beds and supplies, and at the edge of the compass are arrows or signs pointing in the direction of warps and listing where they are. Then, we get the whole area protected, making it utterly impossible to build there.

How's that sound?
    I'm killing the bastard whenever I see him now. He asked when we were online if he could come inside, and we said no. The EXACT reason I wanted bedrock all over the place.
    Windows Movie Maker isn't letting me save the files as a movie. I hyate that program.
    I DUNNO

:mad:

IT WORKS FINE USUALLY -> might have been some hidden bug or something with 1.1 idk

moar derpy-rim wee

EDIT:

I deleted everything on my computer minecraft-related to start a clean install, go to minecraft.net and the big NONO SOPA/PIPA stuff. I was like FUUUUUUUUU-

Then I went to Cnet and downloaded Minecraft from it, all the while contemplating the irony of what I had experienced.
    Having issues connecting to "KHi" Minecraft Server. I've reset my modem/router, checked firewall ports, going to try a second new version of minecraft just in case. I can connect to other Minecraft servers - just not DIS ONE.

;w;
    Aw, ok. I mean he's on Skype, but it says to not disturb him or whatever :/

And yeah, I'm ready when you and Taylor are.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back