• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Luap

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Luap

I Want Another Kingdom Hearts Collection - This Time With a Greater Emphasis on Preservation

Now, don't get me wrong, I think 1.5, 2.5, and 2.8 did a great deal correctly when bringing the series to modern consoles. The fact that I can play KH2FM on a my TV in 4K 60FPS still feels pretty wild to me, since I remember the days when I was a teenager when playing any of the Final Mixes...
  2. Luap

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Collection Edition Announced!

Really excited for to see another collector's edition from the series. I do gotta say though, the fact that this does not look to be coming with the standard versions case is a bit upsetting (can just buy that used in the future for cheap tho). And I don't know what I'll do with a second copy of...
  3. Luap

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- contains a new secret movie!

I feel KH3 is just way too monumentous to not get the prerendered teaser treatment that KH2 and BBS both received. Another Side, Another Story and Birth By Sleep both created so much hype for the games they were promoting. With KH3, the teaser we got in 3D was just the text "This leads to...
  4. Luap

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX demo playable at PAX Prime 2014!

Double post but... I got to play 2.5 yesterday! :D I played part of the Halloween Town demo as well as the BBS Aqua demo and a tiny bit of the Ventus demo (last person left it on the Ventus demo and I played it for like a half minute before I did a soft reset). KH2FM looked gorgeous, just wow...
  5. Luap

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX demo playable at PAX Prime 2014!

Just acquired passes to PAX for Monday!! Will try to take video of the demo if Square allows, but will post impressions of the demo here regardless! I might try to play some other Square games too if lines aren't too big (only there for one day, gotta do what's most important to me first) and...
  6. Luap

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Scan in VJump Featuring Re:coded!

Quick time events work in games like Heavy Rain, where it actually affects what happens next in the game and not just whether you win or lose. In the case of Re:coded HD, where it's just gonna be a straight forward story that can't have different paths, quick time events would be tedious and...
  7. Luap

News ► The World Ends With You: Solo Remix Now Released on Android!

Finally! Gonna pick this up tomorrow when I get paid. I'd kinda given up on hoping this would even come to Android because it'd been so long since the iOS release. Square has been giving TWEWY so much attention recently. A sequel is hopefully on the horizon.
  8. Luap

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Featured in Famitsu!

Guys, you're thinking about this wrong. It's not other playable characters... it's the other characters in your party! Donald and Goofy both have Keyblades now and have mastered them well enough to transform them! They omitted it so we don't know this amazing plot twist.
  9. Luap

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Release Date + Trailer!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date + Trailer! There's a snippet of Mickey in the RoD. The scene from A Fragmentary Passage. A Fragmentary Passage is still in BBSFM. BBSv2 confirmed. pls HOLY SHIT THOUGH THAT KH3 TEASER. It's the first thing that's actual plot content that isn't just a...
  10. Luap

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Announced at D23 Expo Japan!

WAITWAITWAIT The Playstation blog posted an article with the trailer: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Coming to PS3 in 2014 – PlayStation.Blog and, you can take this "globally in 2014" thing so many ways. if worldwide release i will shit myself
  11. Luap

SteamOS, Steam Machines, and Steam Controller

I have no idea how there isn't already a thread for this. I mean, kinda the biggest gaming related announcement of the week. Valve went and put up this page last week. Over this week they made three annoncements. O - On Monday they showed off SteamOS. SteamOS is an Linux-based operating...
  12. Luap

News ► KHInsider Reviews KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX-

Well, my point was mainly that since this is a remaster, only people who've played the original will know what's updated. This guy who did this review for Euro Game doesn't know about the original visuals and music and controls, so he can't appropriately review the updated version in regards to...
  13. Luap

News ► KHInsider Reviews KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX-

I don't understand why a person who has never played the original games would be the person who reviews the remaster.
  14. Luap

How are the Final Mix additions?

I think most of the palette swaps are distracting. Heartless are supposed to be a manifestation of darkness, yet some of them just look too silly. There really should have been the option to switch between the original palette the FM palette, or maybe of had Heartless spawn with the different...
Back