• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Lucinda

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

The Official: Do You Like Sora Or Roxas More?

No. Because he'd simply be boring and suicidal.. Plus I'd be really sad.. I don't hate Roxas.. He could simply use more personality... Or something.. I used to like Roxas more.. But I guess he's kind of boring.. (I sound like a broken record I know.) Though when it comes to fashion eveyone...
  2. L

But he's BORING... There are other people who fit that descritpion wich are just.. Less boring? I dunno. X3 I'm not good at stating what's on my mind. >_>' Sorry bout that. I still think his personality is kind of bland.
  3. L

Yeah Roxas' clothes are better than anyone elses.. And his story was interesting.. But... He has such a bland personality.. He's so average. All of the other charechters are well defined or something. Roxas is kind of a boring person. Demyx is childish, Sora is optimisic, Kairi is a Mary Sue...
  4. L

The thing is, you don't get to see Roxas when he was 14.. And sora had such big adorable eyes! XD Though their faces are like the same, I don't like Roxas' hair all that much.. (Only because it's even HARDER to draw than Soras is. And Soras hair isn't exactly easy to draw.) Though I like Roxas'...
  5. L

Singing in Atlantica

A musical duel with Demyx.. Oh that would be totaly awsome! Especialy since Demyx is a water elemental. X3 Demyx would make a cute merman. XD And we could hear more of Soras singing voice! YAY! XD A musical duel would be extemley wierd though, but even more awsome. *nod* Yeah I like weird...
  6. L

I'm NOT a fangirl... >_> Most of the time anyways.. <_< Okay, I'll admit to being slightly fangirlish.. But I'm not quite as bad as some people out there. (Some fangirls are scary.. Even to me. 0_0') But... Back on topic. Roxas may be the same person as Sora, (except not.) But there's a HUGE...
  7. L

two keyblades at one without drive

Valor, Master, and Final.. I'm pretty sure anyways.. Since those are all of the dual wield ones. The other ones may have different names since in Master he isn't holding one and in Final they're both floaty. I would check if I wasn't so lazy. >_>'
  8. L

Sora because he's cuter. X3 KH1 and KH2.. Though I like Roxas. But I like Soras personality better. He's so adorable and optimistic and naive. (Whew.. I didn't sound TOO fangirlish just then did I? >_>) Though Riku is like, 10x cooler than the two of them combined. Espeicaly when- *insert...
  9. L

Singing in Atlantica

His singing voice is adorable.. It's not a great singing voice. But it's adorable. Hearing Donald and Goofy sing though.. It was so bad it was hilarious. X3 That world was a bit too errm.. Sappy? Cheesey? Fluffy? for my taste though. They're going to have to have some really dark plots to make...
  10. L

Pay attetion to what you read before you get everyone hyped up.. It's rude and can get you banned. Sheesh. >_> (sorry if I sound rude.)
  11. L

Sync blade is an ability for drives, that's why it dosen't take any AP.. You can't use two keyblades without drives unless you're Roxas. >_> And that's only one battle. "Beat bosses easy" you say. by the time you get to level 80-100 you're most likley at the final door... Actually, for some...
  12. L

Fanfiction ► The Melodious Nocturne - A Demyx Story

Please write more! I love this, you got the charechters personalitys perfect. Demyx is so amusing. :D I wanna read more! ^-^
  13. L

Funniest KH2 Scene

When Seifer said "Isn't this ROMANTIC!?" I was somewhere between laugter and confusion. XD Anything with Demyx in it. "Dance water, Dance!" And this is kind of a spoiler.. When Hades says. "Do you realize who you're talking too!? I'm the lord of the underworld!" (Or something to that...
  14. L

Most Annoying Voices in KH2

Ansems new voice. When he shouted "Kingdom hearts" (In the flash back) it just felt wrong. Because he didn't sound at ALL like he did in the first game.. Also the "Darkness is a hearts TRUE essence" was said completly wrong. It got on my nerves. Also Arieths new voice.. She used to have a...
  15. L

Did you like Demyx?

Axel acts like he has a heart too sometimes. Like when he's talking to Roxas. He says "Notes don't lie!" in Japenese? Why didn't they keep that? It's so fitting. Now I have to play the Japanese version. (I was planning on importing it anyways.. When I managed to get the money that is.) It...
Back