• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by lucky.peic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

New Nomura Gameinformer interview. Discusses Disney Worlds, Quadratum, and Final Fantasy in KH4.

Source about being told to stop posting news? Cant seem to find anything about it
  2. L

News ► Kingdom Hearts is coming to PC! Releasing March 30 exclusively on the Epic Games Store

Maybe we discover more unused content now that its getting released on PC, there is a software called universal unreal engine 4 unlocker that works with almost any UE4 game and it allows to re-enable dev console in games that dont have it and even stuff like freezing game and using free camera...
  3. L

News ► Kingdom Hearts is coming to PC! Releasing March 30 exclusively on the Epic Games Store

Even if they decide not to support modding officialy thats not gonna stop people from modding the files, a bit inconvient but still doable
  4. L

It will probably release on steam eventually, all EGS exclusives were timed exclusives I dont think square enix will support modding officialy so even on steam there probably wont be steam workshop for KH but people will most likely be editing game files directly which should be possible on EGS...
  5. L

Having uncapped framerate in kh3 and 0.2 would be enough for me, i know that kh1 and 2 had game logic and physics locked to framerate so i really dont expect anything more than 60 When it comes to keyboard and mouse controls i really hope they do it right, mouse and keyboard are my perfered...
  6. L

Any recommendation for a gaming PC?

Yeah, AMD is now really a good competition to intel, but still some people perfer intel, i have been using intel CPUs for years so i will probably stay with them but yeah, AMD is really a good option now
  7. L

Cheesus crust what the hell is wrong with you, being so dramatic over a SINGLE freaking keyblade being exclusive to PC, there is exclusive keyblade for xbox and exclusive one for playstation i dont see how its unfair that PC gets one too Also mods are UNOFFICIAL and not something advertised or...
  8. L

Yup, building it myself, at the moment all parts are sitting in boxes cause im waiting on GPUs but i have built multiple PCs by myself in the past, the only thing i will be doing here for the first time is making a watercooling loop for GPUs, never did that in the past but i am usually very...
  9. L

If you are going to be doing some serious 3d rendering or even modelling scenes and characters then i would suggest nvidia rtx 3090, really expensive gpu but plenty of video ram which is mostly a requierment if you are gonna be rendering big scenes using GPU renderer My almost complete setup...
  10. L

Is there any word yet if they will use Denuvo protection, i dont really care too much but it has caused me few minor issues in few titles
  11. L

I do not like epic games store and i too hope it will come to steam eventually but if it does not i might have to pull the trigger and just buy it on EGS, i really enyojed 1.5 and 2.5 collection at 60 FPS on ps4 and KH3 with unlocked framerate, KH3 wasnt able to hold 60FPS on PS4 (i think it was...
  12. L

That would be interesting, both 0.2 and KH3 are made with unreal if im not mistaken so that would make the process of using those areas in KH3 a lot easier
  13. L

Maybe they add it with an update, i remember that japanese version of KH3 got english audio DLC when remind released so maybe they finally add english DLC for EU and USA versions of the game
  14. L

People with modded ps4 consoles are already making some interesting mods, can only imagine what amazing mods we might see now that the games will be on PC
  15. L

Ps4 got its own exclusive keyblade, xbox got one too and now pc is getting one, i think thats fair, each platform got their own exclusive keyblade so whats the issue.... Why are you not complaining that you dont have xbox keyblade on your playstation but complain about not having pc keyblade We...
Back