• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Lumia

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Anyone else think Sora pales in comparison to TAV?

sora's connection to ventus is nothing when it comes to abilities and personality. Also, comparing TAV to Sora is like forgetting what kh1 was about. The idea of sora is to be a normal guy. TAV started their lives training with the keyblade
  2. L

Anyone else think Sora pales in comparison to TAV?

i think TAV shine differently than Sora. i think most are forgetting kh1.
  3. L

Theory of the Sentiments

and armor of the master? anyways...questionable or not, i think theres enough evidence towards aqua
  4. L

Theory of the Sentiments

i didn't say they had to be regular. i thought maybe the ones introduced in BBS FM and aqua's would show up and answer what they know.
  5. L

Theory of the Sentiments

i can see them coming back in kh3d, but then again, i can see kh3d taking place in mirage arena
  6. L

The main villain of KH3D?

No he did say "mainstream", when they gave an interview about him and where we learned he had wife. same level as the main games. i feel there's hypocrisy in there. for someone who called everything a main game, just to make other titles not look inferior. and in a way, chain of memories is...
  7. L

Theory of the Sentiments

i'm not pretending. i specifically made that comment before, so suspicion of that would be avoided. but i suppose even you would go there. still no point. what you say is pointless.
  8. L

Theory of the Sentiments

well. theres no use telling me that.
  9. L

i dont think he specifically mentioned those titles. he only said it will be more main stream. though at the moment, it looks like a side game to me. i think it's more of a chain of memories from what i'm hearing
  10. L

Theory of the Sentiments

i don't tihnk anyone infered it. though the journals amy hint it. i'm sure nomura definitely said something towards that
  11. L

Theory of the Sentiments

than you're defintely missing something. it should at least say that sentiments are run by strong emotion at the given time
  12. L

maybe it's more mainstream. but i would like it ot be more of chain of memories, in the sense that people don't consider it a side game yet still able to move on.
  13. L

Theory of the Sentiments

I only said that just to move things along so you wont be claiming i made it up. and where did "feeling" come from? don't shove words in other peoples mouths. and yes, i realize that. But i do remember him saying something about the sentiments in a similar fashion
  14. L

so which is it? blank points is starting point to kh3 or kh3d? oh well, hopefully, KH 3d time length is equal to coded's and the ending similar to chain of memories.
  15. L

Theory of the Sentiments

if i can't remember it well it's for areason. i can't find it. and i don't know where the interview archive is on this. i remeber there was one where it was easy to find, but now i can't find it. anyways, i'm not trying to convince you. i could care less. but i do remember a interview when he...
Back