Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Luminary

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Luminary

Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Event held in Tokyo on April 10th

The Oathkeeper keychain is supposed to be a thalassa shell charm in the shape of a paopu fruit and one side has always been blue. Whoever made the Keyblade for the hotel room likely just referenced a model that showed the blue side and assumed both sides were blue. And they didn’t want pictures...
  2. Luminary

Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Event held in Tokyo on April 10th

My hope is that if there are any trailers or similar reveals, they’ll be released right away. It just doesn’t make sense to hold that kind of stuff back if you have it ready, especially considering it would likely leak online anyways. Maybe only the live stuff like the Q&A, etc. will be saved...
  3. Luminary

Final Fantasy XVI

i really appreciate how upfront he is about what has gone on and when we can expect more information. Totally ok waiting a bit longer for a better quality product, especially with the pandemic in mind.
  4. Luminary

Film ► Marvel Cinematic Universe - RIP Chadwick Boseman

I had a pretty good balance. There were some cheers and applause for the big moments, but nothing too disruptive. Didn’t miss any crucial dialogue or anything thankfully, but still had the energy of an excited audience.
  5. Luminary

Film ► Marvel Cinematic Universe - RIP Chadwick Boseman

No Way Home was incredible. I feared they had taken on too much and that it might face the same curse as Spider-Man 3 and TASM2 with being overstuffed but they absolutely nailed this. And Peter has an incredible arc in this one. Even if you didn’t like Tom’s Peter in previous iterations, you...
  6. Luminary

Film ► Strange World (2022)

Well that makes a lot of sense! I clearly watched more DuckTales than Indiana Jones growing up. Lol
  7. Luminary

Cartoon/TV ► Magic Kingdom TV Universe

Yeah I see you’re new, but it might help to start by reading at least the opening post of a thread before replying so you know what you’re replying to. This IS a series in development for Disney+.
  8. Luminary

Film ► Strange World (2022)

The logo is giving DuckTales energy.
  9. Luminary

Cartoon/TV ► Magic Kingdom TV Universe

Did you… not read the post?
  10. Luminary

Cartoon/TV ► Hawkeye

This being her first acting job blows me away. It’s clear how she earned herself her own series.
  11. Luminary

Square Enix reveals NEO: The World Ends With You underperformed

There’s a difference between actively misleading and leaving things a mystery. We can also discuss what would have been a more effective marketing strategy from a business perspective without acting like the person who suggests it is an evil corporate shill (especially when they’re very much the...
  12. Luminary

Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin - Chaos reigns March 18 2022 on PS5|PS4, XBOX S|X, XBOX ONE, EGS

New screenshots and details: https://square-enix-games.com/en_GB/news/stranger-of-paradise-final-fantasy-origin-screenshots
  13. Luminary

TV ► ATLA/Legend of Korra | Avatar Studios launches, headed by Bryan and Michael, to create animated feature film

It’s also being reported that they’ll be using similar virtual stage technology as what was used for the Mandalorian. https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/avatar-the-last-airbender-netflix-live-action-series-casts-its-uncle-iroh-gyatso-and-commander-zhao-1235113071/
  14. Luminary

“I was today years old when I learnt...” - the personal KH discoveries thread

A few in KH1 that took me a while to notice: - Donald breaking the fourth wall by grabbing the camera when he and Goofy are talking to Aerith. - The existence of the Agrabah NPCs, including a palette swapped Wakka. And the peddler showing up at one point in Aladdin’s - There’s an explosive...
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6