• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
luna008
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Pass the link I sent you on to Grandsword too. I don't want him to have to just sit here and watch the inactivity. The only reason I didn't tell everyone here about it is because I've seen some hate for that place on this board. Don't know why, but honestly, RP wise, it's much better than here.
    I probably need to get some sleep too since my braces kept me from sleeping much last night XD But my weekend looks to be pretty good. A British lady (whom I have yet to meet) gave me a DVD on Australia that I might watch. Other than that, just hang out with friends and sleep. Maybe watch some of the other movies I've been planning on watching since forever ago. Or install some games on my laptop; games that I have owned for a couple months to a couple of years but never installed XD

I gtg. See you later ^_^

And thanks for the luck!
    I'm pretty good. I'm having some friends over tomorrow and Saturday. One of my friends (a friend who's like a little brother to me) has been being bullied at church, so I'm going to have to have a nice comforting talk with him. I'm hoping I can help him out. What're your plans for the weekend?

And which tom and jerry movie is that? (I haven't watched tom and jerry in so long ;-; curse not having cable!)
    That's fine lol. Damn, why has it become so barren around here? Even when I used to RP here back in the day, it wasn't as active as it could have been.
    Grandsword just told me that I've been chosen to kill the monster lol.

Vileina is going to enjoy this.
    well, good news is that the people ahead of you don't post much, so your still feesibly in the running
    it doesn't matter to me who posts, i just want to wait for another post before i get the fight wrapped up, BTW what'd you think of my last post? i tried to give a little god of war feel to it with leon hanging on the the creature using his swords
    no, i put numbers to the names, one through six, than i put them through a generator; and the list i'll put up will show the order of who'll finish the boss, essentually if the person above you on the list isn't available or doesn't want to then it will go down the list til someone accepts the position
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back