• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
luna008
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• i'll assign everyone a number, then i'll put the numbers through a random number generator, who ever's number pops up will be the one
    it's not completely impenetrable; some dude named bruce lee, killed him once with the way of a dragon
    with my firewall, please they'd never make it outside my network, let alone the internet..yep cyber chuck Norris has shoot to kill orders
    heh, said they tried...never said they succeeded; i use decoys, fake hard drives; and in a worse case scenario, i hook up tazers to shock their gremlin asses
    tired..very tired, family's down and my cousins are attempting to ransack my computers..damn little monsters..
    Alright I guess. Nothing special over here. Although, I may throw an unintended wrench in things soon. I'll have to be out of town soon for a few days but, I'm waiting for exact confirmation before I make announcements in the RP's I'm in.
    Well, she loves violence. To the point of euphoria. Think of it like getting off. That's the relationship between her and violent actions. When she can let loose and fight unrestricted, that is when she is truly herself. It excites her to the point that she loses the sarcasm and cynicism and becomes obsessed with slaughtering her opponent by any means.
    Alright, sounds cool. When she starts fighting though, everyone will see a personality switch for a bit.
    I'll tell you like this. Storywise sure, just not at the monster. In character though, only do it if you're ready for what will happen afterwards. There will be HELL to pay with the way Villeina is. If you can handle that, go ahead lol.
    Ummmm......don't lol. I actually had a plan as to how Villeina would battle. I was waiting to see how Grandsword would RP the boss though. Gotta gauge what he can do and all that. I was going for some witty banter there, not really expecting Nana to up and launch her lol.
    I've posted. Villeina has no sympathy for Nana lol. And Reiyne has done you guys a favor. Let's just say no one likes being bait. You guys better make good use of his decision lol.
    Yeah, when I saw it though, my fanboy side leaped out of me and took over for a second lol. Anyway, I'm still writing my post so it's coming.
    It was probably the hype. I remember people calling it the next Bleach or Naruto and I was like "uhhhhhh.....no." XD. I really don't know how to react to the boss in the RP though. If you've seen Gurren Lagann all the way through, you know what I'm talking about. Grand Zamboa throws galaxies and creates attacks with the power of the BIG BANG for fun. What the hell? We'll be killed easily lol.
    My bad, I'll post tonight or tomorrow. I got a little sick earlier and I tried to sleep it off. Still don't feel too well, so may end up posting tomorrow when I can think clearer.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back