• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Lunarmaster54
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Hey lunar welcome to the rp... i see your not a novice thats a good thing.. im not in the rp right now cause im waiting for roaring to edit his rp, because i cant make my next move with out it since he just had to screw up.... and ive been waiting since the 23rd... anyway i think we will get along. just thought i would say welcome....
    D
    Well I think I died. He shot a bazooka bullet at me.
    Well I think it is all pretty confusing. I get the whole Yen Sid turning Riku and Sora back to their younger age to test their hearts but everything else??????
    Yeah. Pretty odd. I don't want to play as Aqua though I suck with her attacks.
    Yeah they probably r connected seeming MX took over Terra's body and Ansem possesed Riku in KH I but thta was the Heartless Ansem so that's probably wrong.
    I like ur theory on Dream Drop Distance. I never thought of it.
    My theory is that sora has Ven, Xion or Roxas in his party for a short time during the game.
    Same with Riku and Terra
    D
    You know that battle I had with lightanddark?
    I thought you would have because the being in the center of the universe is called...
    Steve!!!
    That is the Signups and OOC. The proper is RP story is...
    Kingdom Hearts: The Heartless Apocalypse
    :biggrin::biggrin::smile::smile::smile::biggrin::biggrin::smile::wink:
    Soz.
    Me and Bonechill have had battles.
    It's always Dark power on Dark power.
    Bonechill and I have made an rp called...
    Kingdom Hearts: The Heartless Apocalypse
    What fighting. I've had some battles with bone.
    It always though is Darkness vs Darkness with us. I've recently had inspiration.
    I think that i Bone hasn't asked you then you are welcome to join
    Kingdom Hearts: The Heartless Apocalypse.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back