• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by luuizhenriquem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. luuizhenriquem

When are we expecting news?

Right? It literally made no sense to give that statement 💀
  2. luuizhenriquem

Still hate that cryptic thing nomura said at that event bc we have no idea what he meant
  3. luuizhenriquem

This wait is lowkey killing me. With that being said I do think once KH4 appears again they'll announce at least the window of release of the game. It would be nice if they could do something in the anniversary. But idk. Mayne SGF? What do you guys think?
  4. luuizhenriquem

It's sad to think about it like that but yeah. I guss that's it. lol Maybe it will be Square's focus after Rebirth is out.
  5. luuizhenriquem

Well.... See ya in March / July / D23 2024 I guess lol I don't expect nada for this year.
  6. luuizhenriquem

Like, honestly? I'm tired. Ç.Ç
  7. luuizhenriquem

When do you realistically see this thing being released?

I feel confident about 2024. Either early 2024 or late 2024 / early 2025.
  8. luuizhenriquem

Do we think we can get any news on Jump Festa? Or just next year?

What do you guys think?
  9. luuizhenriquem

KH4 probable worlds

One think I like to see is that most of us agree that they need to bring Aladdin back for a proper goodbye lol
  10. luuizhenriquem

KH4 probable worlds

Soul Would love love love this!! I really hope they bring Aladdin back to wrap the storyline with Aladdin's and Jasmine's wedding Would also love love love to see Little Mermaid again. Love the ideias for new worlds as well
  11. luuizhenriquem

KH4 probable worlds

A 1000 times yes!!! It needs to be "Show Yourself". It's so much better than "Into the Unknown". Hopefully we will be able to go to Arrendele if they bring Frozen back.... I low key hated that we weren't able to explore the city.
  12. luuizhenriquem

KH4 probable worlds

I think it will be well balanced between animated and live action worlds but honestly.... I would not like to see Marvel there.... One world that I think would be really interesting is Enchanted. My bets for new Worlds are Encanto, Moana, a new pixar IP... Maybe Inside Out? I wonder if...
  13. luuizhenriquem

KH4 probable worlds

Do you guys think there's any chance of Frozen coming back? Would love to see Frozen II there.
  14. luuizhenriquem

KH4 probable worlds

One world I think we will see again is the Toy Story world... specially bc of Verum Rex. I could be wrong but IDK. Would love to be back fo Arendelle as well. Hopefully some Frozen II. Would love love love to be back to Radiant Garden as a playable world...
Back