• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by lv_kh0720

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Are Sora and Kairi offically a couple?

No they are not a couple..............................yet, and they will be, because they are officially DESTINED to be a couple >_>
  2. L

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM? wh0ot! Great news! Another game to be waited (patiently again...) I really hope they'll sell the game in other continents :cry:
  3. L

Ahh, its been 6 months... What condition are your Strategy guides in?

Covered, clean, same as new, now and forever...
  4. L

something i thout about

Anti-form: black, yellow eyes, runs on four legs, and attacks with claws (imagining Genie in Anti-form ^) .................................................................:lol:
  5. L

Did you got bored Of KH2 or do you still play it like you just got it?

Never get bored, but... why should I play it like...every day? Geez...
  6. L

Favorite Thing from Disney in KH

the humour, make the game less painful and plain now for disney characters: Donald, coz he was always messing around Sora and me life safer :D
  7. L

Sora is oriental

Because it's the last topic to discuss in the whole world, lol, no. Coz maybe the maker of the thread was curious, but obviously if you don' want to talk about it then you don't even need to bother it at all
  8. L

Is It Just Me ??

No, it is not just you. Who said KH2 sucks? Many, you can ask those who said KH1 is d'best :P
  9. L

Sora is oriental

actually I don't really care. And Sora and friends's race has made some people curious before, but I don't think so, ditto ~DanseMacabre~, he has blue eyes, unless he's half-asian, I say he isn't really japanesy or somethin :P
  10. L

Best voices

The whole Disney characters, Disneys are geniuses in their character VAs, Kairi, and DiZ<--wh0ot, it's perfect!!
  11. L

If KH3 appears...

Now don't start flamin me around, I'm just asking a question, y'know. If (and that's just an "IF") there will be KH3 or whatever the subtitle, if there will be a game that continues KH2 (with the MAJOR storyline, y'know what I mean, don't count CoM please, me myself won't throw away money for...
  12. L

Mickey's Letter

Dear Sora, I forgot to say that Donald loves you. Dear Kairi, I forgot to say that Xehanort is your father. Dear Riku, I forgot to say that I love you.<333 Sincerely, Mickey Sora, Riku, and Kairi: ..........................................................WTF?????
  13. L

Mickey's Letter

Dear Sora, I'm sorry I sent you a letter without anything to say. See, I just sent you this to make somebody post this kind of thread :D Sincerely, Mickey Mouse
  14. L

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Reality~IT'S NOT JUST A GAME

^^ lol smitey ( O__O; ) Great, I can finally post this. I’m positively tired of all my bustle this whole week. Maybe I won’t be online much till July. Oh good ol’ July, give me time to write more chapters when you arrives, especially with your wasting-time special occasions, me buddy’s...
  15. L

Fanfiction ► Let's go to school! (Sora/Kairi,Namine/Riku,Squall/Yuffie,Cloud/Aerith)

a new chap? finally!!! (go forget all the lackies, boy.) Well IBW, if you soon get bored of the responsibility and stop continuing this fic, you can tell us so then, but it gonna be rain of tears right here. Anyway, can't wait for the next chap!
Back