• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• You take a lot of subjects. Kind of. I presume you're still in high school? Having said that, when I was in high school I took English, maths, science, physics, astronomy, French, drama, music, art, P.E., Religious Studies, Food Tech., history and geography. :/ I was really busy. At the beginning of my first college year I took physics, maths (trig, calculus, decision and core included), French and Spanish and this year I'm waiting to take up Italian, too. I have a consultation day on the 25th where I'll be advised on my career options, and I think I'll end up doing something concerning translation/interpretation, which is cool since I find languages really easy to understand and remember.

I hate KH II because it's just... I can't even explain it. Everything was done wrong. I've gotten over the easiness of the game but everything else seems amplified and more pissy-offy to me. It just doesn't have the same simple minimalism that KH has, and that KH worked so well. Disney is a fucktard, there's no doubt about that. The new shit they produce is, well, shit. The last good thing they made was probably Finding Nemo, and I'm not too hyped about anything before Finding Nemo or The Lion King, to tell you the truth. I've heard of Ponyo, yeah, and I've seen half of Spirited Away and all of Howl's Moving Castle. The English dubs, anyway.

I have a fetish for XemSaï. C:<
    Oh ok, well....it was alright, I guess, just enjoying the few days of summer I have left.
    I think Aqua's awesome.
    And alright.
    Me, I'm drained of energy. It's currently 0:36 A.M., or so I think since my computer clock is often wrong and KH II is on, and blahhh, it's such a bad game. Seriously, the scene where Captain Barbossa dies? That's not a death scene. That's a speech and then falling-over scene. This game pisses me off with its stupid linearity but I suppose I can't complain since I can't wait for my fight with Xigbar, omg omg omg XIGBAR ♥♥♥

As for you. Mannn, you're unlucky. I start my second year at college on Sep 14th, which is a week later than usual since the high school kids get their results a week later, meaning I gotta pick my college results up some time this week. I'm a straight A student, often surpassing that by getting A*s and stuff, but I don't think I did so well on my maths exam, blaaah. Hope I did well on my Spanish, but I know I did good on my French since... you know, I am French and that class is the easiest thing in the world. It's like a general discussion class for me, buttt now I'm rambling on. D:

So what do you take?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back