• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ` M o n s t e r

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

After BBS

God I hope not. KH is just trying to stay alive right now. Lets hope they run out of ideas, cause some of them are getting worse. And I don't see anything knew about to happen. We already know mostly everything.
  2. M

BIG THOUGHT.

Since Disney JUST bought Marvel...you know creators of Spiderman, Ultraviolet, Superman...etc... I bet that if KH keeps going, we're going to be seeing some super SUPER Heroes... Your thoughts.
  3. M

BBS Characters Ages?

Yeah Terra 19 - 22 Aqua 17 - 19 Ven - ??? Not sure
  4. M

Future gaming systems

Does anyone else find it slightly annoying that all 3 new KH games are for different systems? Ones for Mobile Phone Another for PSP And another for DS. I find that annoying, and my Business Teacher said its unfair. XD
  5. M

the gameplay of bbs

That is so cool XD Im gonna play as Aqua first, then Ven and Terra, cause I dont know..
  6. M

Boss conclusion in BBS.

You pretty much summed that up didnt ya? XD good job, reps~
  7. M

Boss conclusion in BBS.

Indeed we shall, but how? 8D
  8. M

Boss conclusion in BBS.

When you put it that way, that makes me feel better XD Thanks again.
  9. M

Boss conclusion in BBS.

Phew, thanks for that D: I was unsure anyways, thanks man~
  10. M

Boss conclusion in BBS.

We've all probably seen the video of Terra holding Ven, protecting him from the old man who looks like Xehanort. Well I know a boss thread about BBS has been made, but mine is a little different. For me, I think a boss will be the guy who looks like Xehanort, and his Nobody in the heartless...
  11. M

Xemnas's deplete, and other questions.

So we found out in the game 358/2 days, we see Organization members "killing" heartless. And the Org XIII said that any heartless slain with the Keyblade releases a heart which goes up, and soon gets added to Xemnas's Kingdom Hearts. And in KH CoM, and KH Re: CoM, when Sora is sleeping, I take...
  12. M

Nobody gender D:

I dont know where this should go XD But anyway..we all know that people who give into darkness create a nobody? Well..okay so if your a guy you have a guy nobody, and a girl has a girl nobody....what if that person got a sex change? LMAO. What would there nobody be?
  13. M

Aquas confusion

Everyone thoughts and opinions im taking into thought. Thanks guys.
  14. M

Aquas confusion

I wanna double post D: Your theories are plausible.
  15. M

Aquas confusion

I know right? D8 ...this sucks
Back