• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by madammina

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. madammina

Kingdom Hearts theories video series

Um, hi guys! I'm madammina. I've been off KHI for a while. Anyway, I've been working on a small video series about the future of Kingdom Hearts as we lead into E3. It'll tackle a few things and I'll explain why various things should (or should not) be in Kingdom Hearts 3. So, if you want to...
  2. madammina

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread Yep, he was one of the first confirmed: James Patrick Stuart Confirmed Return! - Kingdom Hearts Insider The poor guy wasn't supposed to talk about it though. He deleted the status and he made a sad joke about it later on his twitter. (Well, he...
  3. madammina

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread She has a facebook, I think. She absolutely has a youtube though. She puts up her dance videos on there. (She's a professional dancer too)
  4. madammina

Special Trailer Analysis (part 1)

How? (Ignoring how Kh1 was created before BBS was even considered)
  5. madammina

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread Well, is there anyone else we should contact? I follow a few other VA's, but I don't think they're in it (like James Arnold Taylor... though he did surprise me as being Snow White's Prince... but that was a minor role) Anyway... Oh, and Bret Iwan has a...
  6. madammina

I mean, rather then Sora making his own adventure, he suddenly turns into an echo of Ven's. "My Friends are my power" is great in KH1, but after Birth By Sleep you can practically see Ven subconsciously pulling the strings. Sora's adventure ceased to be entirely his own.
  7. madammina

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread I just tweeted at Maurice Le Marche and Rob Paulsen. They did the Beagle Boys in Three Musketeers and are just generally requested VA's. (Especially Rob Pauslen) And as for Nimoy... I'm bringing Jim Cummings back...
  8. madammina

Who's sitting on the throne?

I thought it might be Ansem:SoD. The little I saw of the color scheme seemed similar.
  9. madammina

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

Yeah, I'm not reading through all of this so I'll just ask it. What are you guys thinking?
  10. madammina

The one thing I hated about BBS, was how Sora's struggles in KH1 turned him into some sort of puppet after BBS. It wasn't really him saying those things, it was Ven trying to fight out. Anyway, I'll keep an eye on what you say. I always liked analysis.
  11. madammina

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread I think it will end up being Corey Burton. Yes, I have some logic to this. In "Snow White's Scary Adventure" Tony Jay voiced the Magic Mirror. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUyfmAJxyI0 Now, Tony Jay is obviously dead, so Corey Burton played the...
  12. madammina

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread Gah, and I don't have a job so no 3DS or game for me. I WANT MY NEKU! ... and- by some miracle of miracles- Cyan played by David Boat and Grimoire Weiss played by Liam O'Brian. (Weiss is official, Cyan is... not)
  13. madammina

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread "This Calls for a celebration" So...we found the Ghost Host!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk9x65b5NCs
  14. madammina

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread I wonder how long it took him to record it? Oh, and... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZc1cUqroHI I really have to make a video for this.
  15. madammina

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread Luxord was Nomura's favorite, so he has a buy. Larxene should too, since they do need a girl (and she made QUITE a... shocking impression)
Back