• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Madness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Homigawd Kh2 Review Is On!

Can't say I was surprised. I was expecting a 4. And a 4 from X-Play means that it's a good game. Only the absolutely perfect games with no flaws or whatever get 5/5.
  2. M

X-Play's KH2 review coming soon.

I highly doubt it'll get anything lower than a 4. Both of the previous games got 4s, so KH2 should get a 4 or 5 unless it's reviewed by the same guy who did the IGN review. Oh, and they've already made fun of Atlantica. I don't think they'd do it again, unless they just wanted to make fun of...
  3. M

X-Play's KH2 review coming soon.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. According to their website, the X-Play review for Kingdom Hearts II will air on Thursday, May 11. http://www.g4tv.com/xplay/episodes/5494/The_Mickey_Mouse_has_Worms_Episode.html Looks like they're also doing a Spoiler Theatre for KH1's ending.
  4. M

Ign...why!!!!

Yeah, it's basically just that one reviewer's opinion. It just sucks that his opinion has to represent all of IGN.
  5. M

KH2 INTRO Hi Quality FMV English!!!

Eh, I'll wait and watch it when I play the game tomorrow. :P Nice job, anyway.
  6. M

Ign...why!!!!

They're not really the lapdogs of Rockstar, you know. That's just an excuse you're making up because you're pissed that they gave KH2 such a low score.
  7. M

List of all the Kingdom Hearts II reviews so far.

Ah, thanks for pointing that out. *adds Gamespy to the list*
  8. M

List of all the Kingdom Hearts II reviews so far.

To kind of lift spirits after that IGN review, I'm posting a list of the KH2 reviews so far. Most of them are listed here: http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/rpg/kingdomhearts2/review.html?mode=web. 1Up/EGM: 9.0 Gamespot: 8.7 IGN: 7.6 Game Zone: 9.4 Gaming Age: A Games Are Fun: 9.0 netjak: 8.8 Deeko...
  9. M

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

Most of us posting here don't even have the game yet anyway. We'll get it tomorrow.
  10. M

Ign...why!!!!

It's not an average score, it's an overall score. That's the score the guy gave the game as a whole, not the average of the other things.
  11. M

Ign...why!!!!

Aw, don't blame IGN guys. It's not their fault they got an idiot to review KH2.
  12. M

Electronic Gaming Monthly?

Whatever issue it's in, it's not going to be a good review. Unless I'm mistaken, IGN and EGM are the same thing. If that's the case, EGM is giving Kingdom Hearts II a 7.6. edit: Oops, nevermind. EGM is 1up, not IGN. My bad.
  13. M

Ign...why!!!!

Dude, that's harsh. How the hell did the first Kingdom Hearts get a 9.0 and this one get a 7.6? They should have gotten the same guy to do the review. Or at least a fan of the genre.
  14. M

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

Heh, I just got my call from Gamestop.
  15. M

Sanctuary link

That was the best big "Service Unavailable" title ever.
Back