• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
magicedd
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I only have power in the KH and FF section, sorry. I suggest messaging Orion since he's generally the most active.
    Whoa dude, I didn't need your life story xD

If everyone agrees, contact one of the moderators of the RP section and ask them to merge your post with the OP's.
    There's a few ways you can go about this depending on the situation. If the OP isn't active, then we can easily merge another post with it to make that individual the TC. Of course it's possible to delete the post as well, but unless there's actually need for that, it'd be best to just leave it.

What thread are you referring to?
    Unanimous? I believe that's what you're looking for. And you've already got three on your side; Lunar told me to just take it and Skitty agrees too. However, I may be a bit of a bitch, but I'm still not exactly one for hostile take overs. So, I'll just leave that part to you. ^^;; *gets shot and buried under bricks*

Yeah, well, he finally posted, then Larxene got dared by Roxas to tell Demyx how she really felt about him and... how 'bout you go read it? ;p
    Fine, sounds good to me. I'm getting annoyed with it too, honestly. The RP needs to get up and running again; as much as I don't want to lose my ideas, it's been three weeks, and even my interest is flagging. I sent him the PM, and he says he doesn't want to give up anymore power, 'cause he already gave over too much to you the first time around. And if you're stalking this Bone, I'm sorry, I know you're busy, and this probably seems like major jerkism at its finest, but here's my gripe: You're always all over the rest of the site, but rarely doing anything constructive on Apocalypse unless Skitty PMs you. Either be more active in your RP, or let someone else take over running it and enjoy the ride. I don't want it dying any more than you do, but it's in the process of it right now.

So, fine Magic. I'll see you in the morning. My head's finally clear of pain, but now my brain's re-fried beans. And btw, if you haven't noticed already, Sononea has a truth or dare from Larxene.
    Thanks. What, have you had an all day migraine too? Hate it when those things come up. -.-;; At least it feels like it's finally clearing up...
    And crap, go figure. Bone said no go. *growls and stalks off* So long, super villain couple of the year. Time to go murder some poor, royal icing drop flowers...
    Don't worry, you and Lunar are gonna be the first ones outside of my house to get the chance to look at my manuscript when I finish it. Anyway, I gotta hit the sack now; between work and writing... well, it's life as usual tomorrow. 'Night!
    Oh, I can see how that would be a dilemma. :c

The game maker checked with Orion, he said it wouldn't belong in the RP section. But I am definitely having fun.
    Which is exactly why we need Bone to give you the power; I've got too many good ideas to let this thing die; surprisingly, my Melodist idea depends on the character development that happens in Apocalypse! Although I think Skitty'd be more comfortable helping out with keeping the story going in the right direction, so I could help her there.

o_O;; Okay, seriously, when'd she turn into the poster girl for S&M? I think we should leave the two of them alone for now...
    *blinks* Whoa, long rant is long. You've got a lot of good points, and pretty much all of them I agree with. The only reason I was saying the one thing is that it'd be pretty much a token of power; I'm sure we can keep the story on track, so it's not even really needed. That's the only thing I'm going to defend myself on.

I know Lunar hates that you quit; I do too! You kidding? Between Seeker's non-creative writing, Bone's vanishing acts and you're mild control issues? I'll take you any day of the century! Fine, you don't like english that much, and that causes my eye to twitch and my inner Grammar Nazi to start screaming for release, but at least you have good ideas, actually do real posts and you're on and look after the RP! We need Sononea to return; he MUST return! I seriously have a suicidal Heartless over here, dude! So, like I said, a PM has been sent to Bone; he says go for it, we'll split mod duties between you, me, Skitty and Lunar. That way, responsibility goes to the ones that *in my opinion* seem to have the characters most crucial to the story, and no one gets bogged down with so much that they pull their hair out.

He says no?

I think Masquerade's gonna go after him with her scythe. Serious!

And run on sentence? Bad Magic; bad boy! Go stand in the corner!
    Oh, I see. So you need to find a job for between those semesters that's closer to where you live? I can't wait for break, personally.

Haha, actually it's solely because I'm slow at responding to VMs in general. ^^;
    Well, I just sent him a message; here's hoping the response is positive. I think maybe he should still have a little power; mainly on if the story starts going the wrong way. I've got an idea that could be implemented in the plot, depending on what happens here...
    I know you were; I was playing around too. ;p

Seeker drives me insane! He posts three or four paragraphs basically saying what the other person did in their post! *cracks whip* Must... instruct him... in the error of his ways... *stalks off to have a word with the pony crazed one*

Anyway, sure, you put up an RP, I'll check it out for sure. It'd be less stressful, that's obvious.

Although, honestly, I'm tempted to ask Bone about where his interest is in the RP. If life is too crazy for him to manage being on his RP consistently, (and since he seems about as active as my little sister, that's a good possibility) I could find out if he either wants to take a passive role, or if his interest has really tanked, if we can just continue without him and he gives me what he had on the story. I kind of think LightandDark is out; he hasn't been on the OOC since Lunar ripped him a new one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back