• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
magicedd
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• uff. i hate people who do that. if ya don't wanna go to college, don't go. 's a waste of money. I already got accepted, i'm just waiting to graduate...
    I've been okay. school's been dumping a lot of work on me >.<

You?
    I can help him with the planning of the Dark attacking.
    I've already given him some 'hints' on a place to ambush us.
    I see... so aero and water spells most likely? for charactor devlopment, I say you list some of Ven's old commands like Tornado and Tornado strike
    nope... he doesn't... in order to attain this form... he has to perform Eclipse Magi at a certain time, upon the dual set.
    My most common charactors are twilight-aligned and your world was most fitting for that type of background to my charactor, that's why I chose... oh and PS: the other pic, the taller one beside Renn is his final form... only to come out once during the RP
    D
    Well that's a bit unfare if I'm the only infected person. I'm gonna get smashed.
    That would be really col! we just put in the hearts because we were low on time and we couldn't think of anything else to put XD
    probably. but again, you can get more than one out of it, so it's actually not that bad.
    nnnno..... but with the materials we HAD, we could have made about six or seven.... i know the box of sculpy was 9.99.... and each paint bottle was 1.29... but we used some stuff that was lying around too, so we didn't factor that in to the total price o.o
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back