• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Maiku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

No Infrastructure For BbS

If you have a PS3 you can use Ad-Hoc Party to play with others all over the world. Ad Hoc Party acts like a transfer point between places with those with a psp using the multi-player functions, so that you don't have to be next to a person. EDIT: Whoops looks like people mentioned it. Hahah...
  2. M

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: Exactly When Will KHII Final Mix Come Out??? In three days, if you head over to gamespot.com they have a counter you can look at to keep track of the time left i guess.
  3. M

KH2 Final Mix discussion

Re: Exactly When Will KHII Final Mix Come Out??? To Be Anounced (TBA). There is no confirmation on the release date as of yet, but do not worry, more details should arise during the TGS (tokyo game show).
  4. M

Official Kingdom hearts 2 GAME SHARK codes

true.. here they are. Mastercode May 22, 2006 7603E680 00000000 9835F365 78C23EEF Infinite: Health May 22, 2006 76001020 00000000 2816ED40 FBB97A6F 2816EDD8 A1C96462 2816EDED 6DB97A65 280CD8E5 78426965 Health (Gummi Ship) May 22, 2006 76012100 00000000 E818CDED 02E686F1 29E8FFED FB1B7AF1...
  5. M

Paradox cup mission help (spoilers...i guess)

Members helping members? gotcha, thanks. Sorry about putting this in the wrong place, could somebody please move it. EDIT: Eh, nevermind, its already here. I tried magnera, it doesn't earn more points... How exactly do you earn more points? I can only get combos by defeating heartless...
  6. M

Paradox cup mission help (spoilers...i guess)

Um.. currently i'm in the paradox cup missions and stuff. And the problem is... how do i earn a high score? Yeah i know the summon way, but i can't use summons in the cereberus cup. And everytime i play matches i always end the whole cup with 1104 points. Besides from just beating the...
  7. M

Poster Duty, and Struggle Help.

Okey dokey, Thanks!
  8. M

Thanks guys, well now i just need help on the poster duty. ^_^ I keep trying to find a route but it doesn't seem to be quick enough...
  9. M

Well i hope this doesn't make anyone mad... For the Poster duty, I need help or a good strategy on completing it within 30 secs, so can anyone help me with this? thanx. For the Struggle compitition, i can seem to fight the next person. The guy keeps saying i don't have enough experience...
  10. M

Kingdom Hearts 2 Limited Edition Official Strategy Guide

Can someone give me a site or something, like confirming this existence of a limited edition strategy guide and game. I'm really just lost in the dark about all this. My major question is, How do you know the store even offers it. I'm in the U.S. btw.
  11. M

Limeted Edition

Really? Well i gues i will go there, but how much does it cost to reserve it in the US?
  12. M

Limeted Edition

So how do you reserve for the limited edition guide???(the one with the soundtrack). And how much does it cost?:confused: Can you guys suggest a store that i should go to or something?
  13. M

Please tell me!!

Take a close look to all the enemy card abilities you have available and get accustomed to the cards you have in your deck. Think of what combos and attacks you can pull. Its really hard i know.(even though i beat him the first time i fought him ^.^) Everytime you see the mickey card, get it...
  14. M

Pre-ordering KH2...?

Well maybe, but has that price been confirmed from Squarenix? Like the retail value or something... but whatever, it probably will be $50.
Back