• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Maleficentrix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Maleficentrix

Daybreak Town and Twilight Town

I'm not really sure about this theory, because, if you notice, Aqua is actually IN Daybreak town while it's destroyed in the 2.8 trailer, and it happens to be mixed up with the Castle of Dreams town. Nobody put two and two together I guess. I actually thought it was the town from Cinderella at...
  2. Maleficentrix

KH3D thread of spoiler-free gameplay impressions! (Thanks Neogaf!)

Really...how are you gonna have spoil-free gameplay impressions???? That's like having cake with no sugar or even sugar SUBSTITUTE!! JEEZ
  3. Maleficentrix

Official KH3D NA Release Date!

Ahahaha well hun if you're birthday was on the 18 of july i'd be happy for you too...i'm just pissed it's past my birthday...like come on square...you couldn't have released it like 2 weeks earlier or something....xD hehe but yes Mrs. Spock at this point i'm so impatient i'm clearly going to end...
  4. Maleficentrix

ahahaha i feel somewhat the same but i still love square and Nomura....but i hate waiting for such an amazing game!!! I'm just itching to get my hands on it and play my azz off ;D lol but i would have at least been content with like 2 1/2 months or something
  5. Maleficentrix

Not complaining....just sayin they should start the english voice and translation at the same time they do the japanese voice recording...then it would be at least maybe a month sooner...
  6. Maleficentrix

URGHHH i wanted it in early july or late june or something......it's gonna feel soooooooooooooooooo long till then....plus it's past my birthday... july 18 but i admit....it's better then the bbs wait....WAY better. I hate waiting in general hehe
  7. Maleficentrix

Music ► MDNA-Madonna's new album

Okay, i'm a HUGE fan of Madonna and i'm sorry but MDNA in my opinion was pretty dissapointing to her former albums.....the only songs i truly like on there are love spent, girls gone wild, and gimme all ur luvin...thats basically it, and theres like 14 tracks in total....such a let down but i...
  8. Maleficentrix

KH3D Interview in Nintendo Dream

=/ Mysterious Tower definitely is gonna be in the "Reality" part of it in the beginning before they sleep....and the other part such as TWTNW MIGHT be....but don't get confused now....Mysterious Tower is also going to be part of the Symphony Of Sorcery world....how this will work out...I don't...
  9. Maleficentrix

Famitsu Gives KH3D 38/40 + Scans (Now with 100% more swag~)

Re: Famitsu Gives KH3D 38/40+ Scans! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS duhh lol XD they just look a little different in the first draft of the artwork...and its probably the shading or something...idk..but yes those are his clothes
  10. Maleficentrix

Regardless.....I just hope it's revealed soon after the JP release of DDD....and then we can stalk those leaks on here haha oops my mistake :) didn't mean to double post
  11. Maleficentrix

Regardless.....I just hope it's revealed soon after the JP release of DDD....and then we can stalk those leaks on here haha
  12. Maleficentrix

Mysterious Tower definitely is gonna be in the "Reality" part of it in the beginning before they sleep....and the other part such as TWTNW MIGHT be....but don't get confused now....Mysterious Tower is also going to be part of the Symphony Of Sorcery world....how this will work out...I don't...
  13. Maleficentrix

The KH3D DDD Raft

is there really a giant donkey with cupcakes????!! haha i didn't even see that part lol Why yes, IT IS! haha i swear
  14. Maleficentrix

Unversed

It's veryy simple so listen up...lol......The Unversed were only there as pawns from Vanitas...there really is no story to them....They were created from Vanitas and for Vanitas so yea once he died they died.
  15. Maleficentrix

Did...Sora actually lose his groove...and get it back?

Re: Did...Sora actually lose his heart...and get it back? See i understand all of this...but what I don't get is that....in KH1, and coded....theres that darkside looking heartless that is "sora's heartless", and then the one you had to fight in Neverland on the ship (the pure black sora figure...
Back