• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Mallorytheace

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Forgetting the plot...

I enjoyed it quite a bit.I would not say it was too easy,but not as hard as I would expect during some parts of the game like the final battle. Overall I had a blast with it :)
  2. M

What level were you when you beat Xemnas?

Like 55 I think when I finished the game
  3. M

Help/Support ► Afraid of what to say

Could not have said it better myself. I used to be the exact same way growing up.Always trying to be who people wanted me to be rather than just being me. I would say just be yourself,and just try to be kind as much as possible.You don't want friends who won't accept you for you anyways,they...
  4. M

Does anyone still...

I don't remember the first one making me cry,but KH 2 ending sure did
  5. M

Favorite boss.

Probably the boss fight with Saix
  6. M

NA - Pre-ordering

I think I will put a pre order down once the official date is released for it
  7. M

Was this a good deal?

Lol,I did the exact same thing like 5 days ago :P. I thought it was a pretty good deal :)
  8. M

sea salt scenes

A big reason I follow the series is cause I like the cast so much,so scenes with characters I like are always cool,and ones where there happy are even better.Imo the series is pretty tragic,so scenes like these really brighten things up for me
  9. M

Help/Support ► Push me

Just remember what happens to people who disappoint Marluxia,such as Vexen.Pass that class or you may be next :O
  10. M

Help/Support ► Push me

Go Lord Marluxia! Show that class who's boss! I believe in you,and so does Marluxia himself! Thats all I got really.Never been to good at motivating others,but I do wish you the best of luck :).I always sucked at Math and needed help with that,so I know where your coming from.
  11. M

Which organization member you like the most and the least (explain why)

Most: Larxene,cause she is pretty,shes awesome and when shes playful shes so cute Least: hmmm,maybe Xaldin cause I don't really know anything about him,and he's not my type anyways .I don't hate him or really have anything against him though.
  12. M

Do you think Diz would've been a good boss?

I think it would have been kinda cool.I am always down for a good boss fight so I rather it been in the game and suck,then not ever be in the game and always wonder
  13. M

2 new bbs Screen Shots!!!!!!!!!

Wow,that first picture looks pretty awesome,as does Aqua in it ^_^
  14. M

Some English BBS Screens

Now that is one awesome screenshot
  15. M

Help/Support ► Eyesight?

The more the better I think.Carrot's or carrot juice seems to be the way to go if u want to help your eyesight a little over time with food. Something like a bowel of carrots or a couple glass's of carrot juice everyday for maybe a month or 2 should show some improvements.I'm no expert though
Back