• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Mar007

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

For those who have already have KH3D, what do you think so far?

Re: For those who have already got DDD in Europe/Australia, what did you think so far? Here's what I posted on neogaf and it's appropriate here too: Ok just finished the game and I'm disappointed as hell. After BBS this is a huge letdown and a game that should have been great but somehow...
  2. M

Re: Coded doesn't have a secret movie but a 'secret talk'

Re: Coded doesn't have a secret movie but a 'secret talk' it might be stupid to ask but how'd you know?
  3. M

Re: Coded doesn't have a secret movie but a 'secret talk'

Re: Coded doesn't have a secret movie but a 'secret talk' Apparently the thing you can unlock in Re: Coded is a secret talk rather than a secret movie or a secret event. Though we knew this pretty much already, Nomura calling it specifically a 'talk' might mean it will be done in the 2D sprite...
  4. M

Question

Hey everyone, new here, but i've just got two questions for you: Do you think Roxas will make a comeback in the future installments of KH? and also reading the forums here i found many people didnt like KH2 too much, and i wanna ask why so? (i know the questions are random and not related...
Back