• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by <Marluxia>

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

How Much Would You Pay?

didn't SE say that they wouldn't charge the cost of two full games for the set?
  2. M

CoM Deck formations

all attack cards must be 6+ (except for 0s) keep at least 3 cure cards (all 8 or 9 value) keep at least 3 "0" cards use the oogie boogie card and dragon maleficent card I find that using all my cure cards in a row helps about as much as using the sleight curaga and plus, you don't lose any cure...
  3. M

am I a failure if I can't beat COM?

build a deck that's specifically made for beating Riku. (I made 2 decks, one for bosses, one for regular) Use 0 cards in the right places. If you don't care if the battle is long, don't use sleights. If you want it short, use sleights (need lots of cards for this).
  4. M

Idea for KH3

I don't know if a thread has been made about this, but wouldn't KH3 be a lot better if they could include a multiplayer mode? You would get your memory card with the stats and items of your character, plug it in your friends PS2 with his memory card plugged in the other slot, and you could vs...
  5. M

Accessories

didn't use unless AP and strength, magic +
  6. M

Why do you hate Atlantica?

no offense but I hate everything about "The Little Mermaid." Thought the movie was gay, thought the musical game things were gay, and thought the music was gay. Pretty much, I thought everything about it was gay. no offense.
  7. M

complete list of heartless, nobody, and anything else

is sephiroth on the boss list? i don't think he was.
  8. M

Who is REALLY hot NAMINE OR KAIRI

definitely kairi. 252525252525
  9. M

How did you react when you first heard Aerith´s voice in KH2?

Re: How did you react when you first heard Aerith´s voice in KH2? my ears fell off. 2525252525
  10. M

I've Discovered A Connection Between Ff Vs. 13 And Kh2's Secret Video!

can you upload the image or something because I don't subscribe to gameinformer.
  11. M

Something I never noticed about the Nobody Symbol...

lol easter egg...nice find.
  12. M

Is there any secret ending in KH COM??

if there's no special requirements, it's not a secret ending (usually).
  13. M

How much time did you spend on KH1, 2, CoM?

Let's see how much time you guys spend on KH I've spent, KH1: 546 hours KH CoM: 108 hours KH2: 352 hours Total: 1006 hours!
  14. M

KH2 Favorite character

Riku/Marluxia 2525252525
  15. M

begginner, normal, or proud?

same as member #8 Axel. All the stuff they added like drive forms, new abilities, dual-wielding, ect. kind of make the game too easy.
Back