• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Marluxia0090

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

My guess: KH2 will be hard...

uhhh i got a link leading to the last boss fight and it looks pretty crazy hard, i mean sora fully heals then the last boss hits him twice and takes away half of his health bar, right after he freakkin healed!
  2. M

anyone beat kh2 yet(not a big spioler)

yes, the ending gives two massive hints that there will be another one
  3. M

about Roxas

5) Sora and Riku work together to beat him however roxas fuses with sora to become a complete being
  4. M

The true meaning of "Kingdom Hearts"

close but no cigar, nice theory though
  5. M

Twilight Riku?

no ferius he meant the wings on rikus keyblade in kh1 -_- this whole thread is based on rikus wings on his keyblade so why put an random image?
  6. M

what is the world that never was

so is the world that never was kingdom hearts? cause its got a heart shaped moon and shit and thats where the org. keeps the princesses and that. plus riku was sealed on the other side with mickey, and he appears in world that never was in deep dive
  7. M

please help me

there is a video here: http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/550/550308/vids_4.html the second video... 1 ***2*** 3 4 i need help on finding the music it plays please help me lol grealty appreciated if you find me this song...
  8. M

last world in kh2

so what are his forms?
  9. M

Death in Kingdom Hearts II...

i never played the game so i dunno that roxas fuses with sora Oo i only saw what looked like sora killing roxas in a music video
  10. M

last world in kh2

thnx oO and xenmas is that dude with the silvery black robes and the two glowy red swords?
  11. M

Death in Kingdom Hearts II...

if your so worked up over the ending go to khinsider.com and download the ending movie it has sora kairi and riku in it so those three dont die, however im not positive but i think SPOILER HIGHLIGHT HERE [Sora kills Roxas in that platform in the abyss that your on with sora at the VERY begining...
  12. M

favorite heartless or kh2 villian

id have to say invincible heartless from kh1
  13. M

last world in kh2

so can anyone who played the game tell me what the last world is like and what happens and that? (i know myinnerfred has played kh2 already)
  14. M

Storyline help

Ok anyone who played kh CoM and beat it and knows the storyline can you post some of the important plots cause i dont feel like buying kh com and the game system it needs
  15. M

Diz/Ansem/Xenmas/Xehanort

foshizzle.......who the hell is xenohart? if your refering to xehanort plz get your spelling right, and thnx for spoiling the game people i wanted to talk about this subject and brainstorm not have some spoilers run in and spoil the entire storyline for me and others
Back