• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Martin364

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Seven Guardians of Light and Thirteen Seekers of Darkness

Re: Seven Guardians of Light and Thirteen Seekers of Darkness. In my opinion, the Seven Guardians of Light are: Mickey, Sora, Riku, Kairi, Ven, Aqua, and Lea.
  2. M

Will Master Xehanort use Aqua for his evil plan on KH3?

We all know that on Birth by Sleep, Master Xehanort used only Terra (want a new body vessel) and Ven (need him in order to make the X-Blade), but he never think about what to do with Aqua since the beginning of the game. So I been thinking that will Aqua be MX's newest "Chess Pawn" in order to...
  3. M

Sneak Peak at Tron Legacy World

I hope both the grid and La Cité des Cloches returns on KH3 this time with both disney and heartless boss battles.
  4. M

The Last 5 1/2memebers of Organization XIII for KH3D

We all know that Xehanort and a few of his pals plus Lea will be coming back, but will there be any chance that Dilan, Isa, Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia,& Larxene come back as they once were before they became nobodies.
  5. M

pirates of the caribbean Sequel for KH3

pirates of the caribbean MOVIE SEQUEL WOULD BE IN kh3
  6. M

Gummi Ships for KH3

Anyone hope see the Gummi Ships again?
  7. M

New KHBBSFM NO heart boss scans

I'm pretty sure that we might see both him and that other time/space boss on KH3.
  8. M

Who all wants BBS for the PS3?

I just hoping for a psp emualtor or an item/device that can make a ps3 play psp games
  9. M

Unversed Return ?

It's hard to say maybe both the heartless, the nobodies, and the unversed might merge into a new super creature in khIII
  10. M

Future Role for HPO

Does want to see Hayner Pence and Olette again in the KH3
  11. M

Huey, Dewey and Louie....do they EVER age?

What about about Max, if he gets a role on KH3 will bee in Teen Character?
  12. M

Ideal optional boss(es) for KH3?

My Idea for Optional Bosses are the "Remnants of Sephiroth" (Kadaj, Loz, and Yazoo)
  13. M

Master Erauqs vs Master Xehanort

I might have to see how Master Erauqs fight before i vote.
  14. M

NEW SCAN! Minigame World Confirmed!

Is Pete suppose to be some kind of parody marvel hero of "Captain America"?
Back