• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

maryadavies's latest activity

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  • maryadavies
    Yeah it might. Also Square's arcade games might work as well. (If you can believe it, according to one source I googled when my brother...
  • maryadavies
    Now let me jerk my arcade collector brother over here *YOINK*! If they can't get any licenses; Square Enix owns Taito, so they could...
  • maryadavies
    Phewwww. I can say right now, this game is still pretty grindy, if not WORSE than when it had microtransactions. I ended up having to...
  • maryadavies
    I had to start over due to emulator bugging up, it's a shame you can't bring back your old save. I'll tell you how the grind is later...
  • maryadavies
    maryadavies replied to the thread The Ask-a-Mod Thread.
    No problem Edmunds and I'll pass it onto Bardicrune. I was just trying to find a temp fix until you could figure out what broke; I...
  • maryadavies
    I got us a temp fix guys. MIND THIS IS A BANDAID. It does not solve the underlying problem. You will need to install either Greasemonkey...
    • 1661205096489.png
  • maryadavies
    Just Dari; that's what's happening to me! Most of the time it is as long as long can be these days. OCCASIONALLY it goes back to having...
  • maryadavies
    Thought I'd ask. Seems the twitter embed on the landing page is bugging up major for me. I don't know if it's Firefox or you..Basically...
    • 1660922923015.png
  • maryadavies
    maryadavies replied to the thread Nintendo.
    Max; I"m champing at the bit for my copy of Live a Live. There was a fan translation (I won't say where, google it, I played most of...
  • maryadavies
    maryadavies left a message on Oracle Spockanort's profile.
    *sneak, sneak, sneak~!* *POUNCETACKLEHUG!* ...I figure with all the spam today you needed one.