• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by maryadavies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. maryadavies

Wish: New Disney Flick coming out around Thanksgiving!

Most of them are bangers! Also I can see Wish going into KH later, seriously. ^^
  2. maryadavies

The Good Things thread. (When something makes you wanna cheer..)

Don't know if anyone's checked my profile messages lately but that gave me the idea for this. But yeah, this is just for those really rockin' things that hit you that make you wanna dance or cheer or both. Mods, if this is the wrong place, very sorry, please move it. Anyway what happened; Last...
  3. maryadavies

Well, I thought I'd announce this. I'm OFFICIALLY A NEWBIE DRIVER! Got my driver's license...

Well, I thought I'd announce this. I'm OFFICIALLY A NEWBIE DRIVER! Got my driver's license Friday, so happy. No more having to bum rides all the fraggin' time.
  4. maryadavies

General ► This is a sad day for both Dragon Ball anime fans and old skool RPG fans. (Death of Akria Toriyama.)

Story from the official DB site here. All I can say is we lost one of the all time greats. I'm not much of a DB or DBZ fan myself but I felt I needed to say something. I'm more of a Chrono Trigger/Dragon Warrior fan, so.. A slime draws near. Command? RIP Akira Toriyama 1955-2024 . Feel free...
  5. maryadavies

General ► Fun with Social Media; Twitter dying, Reddit Shenanigans, fun with Facebook.

For those that like twitter but HATE musk; Bluesky to the rescue! I got a invite just before they removed the need for that from a friend, so I'm at https://bsky.app/profile/maryadavies.bsky.social if you'd like to join me in :p :p Twitter. Still no easy way to use Threads from desktop tho I...
  6. maryadavies

OH! forgot to mention. I'm on Bluesky now as well as Twitter...

OH! forgot to mention. I'm on Bluesky now as well as Twitter: https://bsky.app/profile/maryadavies.bsky.social . Now that it's open to anyone I'd appreciate anyone who'd like to jump ship from Musk's sinking ship; I need more friends there!
  7. maryadavies

Ugh it's been a long time. But two things; 1. I'm VERY close to getting my driver's license if...

Ugh it's been a long time. But two things; 1. I'm VERY close to getting my driver's license if all goes well. Pray for me if you're so inclined. That also means I can finally use my gym membership and GET SERIOUS about fixing my weight problems. And 2. you're proly going to see this around a...
  8. maryadavies

General ► Entertainment Strike news (yes SAG-AFTRA)

I think we can call this mess closed now: SAG-AFTRA has come to a agreement with video games. Told you that it depended on how long it lasted, so it's not going to affect our fav series. Not everyone's happy including my fav voice actor (Steve Blum); here's to hoping it works out though.
  9. maryadavies

When are we expecting news?

Yeah, tell Goldpanner I owe him/her a couple cookies. The platform formerly known as Twitter is unreliable these days sad to say. 😔
  10. maryadavies

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

Well, I guess I was right. We're going the Chrono/FFXIV route; guess Square didn't want to spring for multiple voice actors for one chara for a mobile game, just like they didn't spring for it for FFXIV. (VERY expensive to do that, I'm surprised some games have sprung for that.)
  11. maryadavies

As for FFXIV, the reason they didn't do full voice on the player chara (for the only Square Enix example I know of) I think is moola. There's just a insane amount of voices to choose from per race + sex (12 different voices per each! 24 per race if you group the sexes together! I just checked...
  12. maryadavies

I hope you guys do too Rydega! I sure did. 'Neko..well, he keeps saying it's below some of Disney's worst but I think it's still enjoyable. Yeah it's worse than Oliver and Company (which is one of the movies Disney seems to want to forget) but..maybe it'll be the start of something great later...
  13. maryadavies

Strange when Square has not managed to do it. I'd consider it not very likely on the fact they didn't do it for FF XIV other than battle cries/grunts. But if i'm wrong, I'm wrong, and yeah Luminary; I'd rather they spent the buckets of moolah they would of spent hiring 3-6 voice actors by sex...
  14. maryadavies

I haven't seen any game where a player made chara actually is fully voiced yet btw. It usually means paying multiple voice actors if you do that, and I can see that being pretty pricy. (hence why the FFXIV player chara is a Chrono-type (as in main chara from Chrono Trigger); aka. silent...
  15. maryadavies

Just got home from it. Well, not their best but perfect film to cap this 100th anniversary. Neko didn't want to go at first, but he told me he'd want to rewatch it on Disney Plus after to see if he can catch all the references. I thought it was entertaining and got the point across. ^^ (I...
Back