• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by maryadavies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. maryadavies

News ► Square Enix Has Released Patch 1.05 for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue

Yeah is funny. I found about 3-4 games, most of them by Square Enix, that needed updates when I checked myself.
  2. maryadavies

Sony

I'm doing my usual with a new system, unless I win one, I'm not buying a PS5 unless there's 3 games I want that are on it. Right now there's only 1; the new FF game. So not bothering right now.
  3. maryadavies

Would you buy the compilations again on next-gen

I won't buy them again unless we either get new content or one of my systems breaks beyond repair. ^^ I figure that's a good reason.
  4. maryadavies

Are you a smoker or not?

I don't smoke. Partly religion (I'm Mormon) and partly how the blazes can people willingly breathe that stinky stuff is why I don't..tho I respect those that do and don't make a issue of it. I knew a few in college that smoked, pee-yuu. I don't like that smell thank you.
  5. maryadavies

News ► Nintendo Enthusiast: No plans for Switch ports for Kingdom Hearts games, other Nomura games possible

As for Shadowneko, he professes to hate Sony these days due to some mess with the PS3. ..well, I don't hate any company, Sony did a dirty with that but I would rather go where my games are. :) I'll proly get a ps5 when there's enough native games to make it worth my while, proly not at launch...
  6. maryadavies

News ► Nintendo Enthusiast: No plans for Switch ports for Kingdom Hearts games, other Nomura games possible

Oracle; he doesn't even have a ps4! I guess he'll play if PS5 is cross compat with PS4 games and I hand him my PS4, the silly boy.
  7. maryadavies

I had one of my brothers say he was waiting on the Switch Version of KH3. All I can say now is "Told you so." I didn't think they'd be able to do it due to having to d/l it to get around small carts. And yes, the processor.
  8. maryadavies

Dark Road General Discussion Thread

As for me, finally got level 41. I look forward to the day that I'm just having the emulator on all day for jewel quests. (As I said, that PC is LOUD.) We'll see about story later, but I'll keep at it, since I'm making a lot of jewels for anni. ^^ Also keeping Streamlink open, I'll be on the...
  9. maryadavies

Quick question about Donald and Daisy.

I have to make a correction on "BAD TRANSLATION" on that line. It is not a bad translation, really. I suggest you read this. Clyde is a professional translator. It's actually pretty close, but confusing. According to that blurb by Clyde (otherwise known as the Earthbound 3 translator, or...
  10. maryadavies

About translations in our fav games/anime/manga. What do you guys consider good or bad there?

Yeah, keep the memes out. Me, it depends with subs. If I saw it first with subs (Pretty Cure comes to mind) I can't always stand the dub. And yes I can tell if the dub's bad and I'd rather stick with the sub too, that happens sometimes as well. With games like KH and XIV, you kinda have to roll...
  11. maryadavies

About translations in our fav games/anime/manga. What do you guys consider good or bad there?

I'm with Clue with the donut thing. I mean rice balls aren't sweet or sugary at all, WHY did they call'em donuts? (And donuts aren't perfectly round either like balls. That's a donut HOLE, geez loize.) I'd prefer to call a rice ball a rice ball, darnit. Keep that in. And yes, a citrus a citrus...
  12. maryadavies

Amen there, tho in some areas..like in mine..there's only ONE Japanese restaurant. ONE. Plenty of Chinese, but no Japanese to speak of. The only acceptable translation there in my mind is "rice ball". Not donut, rice ball.
  13. maryadavies

yep they did. I mean, with the clementine thing, that is kinda a equal exchange kinda thing. A citrus for a citrus, and something us Westerners would immediately recognize. They even LOOK similar. But adding stuff..no, just no.
  14. maryadavies

8/24 Dark Road Update: Powerful card draw, Daily Event

I wish I could take advantage; I got two tickets right now (finally finished the beginner's board) but I don't think I can get 8 more before the deadline. That said, I'm loving the daily event. Pretty easy to get over with and hopefully they'll keep with easy ones for dailies. ^^
  15. maryadavies

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Distant Worlds

Things just got nuts in rl. Finally got started on the chapter and the finale. I should have it up in a week or two. Sorries. ^^