• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by maryadavies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. maryadavies

idea for getting Wreck it Ralph into kh4

Yeah it might. Also Square's arcade games might work as well. (If you can believe it, according to one source I googled when my brother Shadowneko (not his real name; I'm just using one of his online handles) Square bought Taito to get into the Japanese arcade business. And up until the...
  2. maryadavies

idea for getting Wreck it Ralph into kh4

Now let me jerk my arcade collector brother over here *YOINK*! If they can't get any licenses; Square Enix owns Taito, so they could use Taito games for the arcade. Would be easy to do and no licensing fees required. And it'd make sense if they used a arcade hehe. I'm not sure what worlds...
  3. maryadavies

Dark Road ► Dark Road Finale Megathread

Phewwww. I can say right now, this game is still pretty grindy, if not WORSE than when it had microtransactions. I ended up having to zombie the later bosses b/c star charms are so easy to get now and I did not have the patience to leave it on my pc for months and months to get my level up. If...
  4. maryadavies

Dark Road ► Dark Road Finale Megathread

I had to start over due to emulator bugging up, it's a shame you can't bring back your old save. I'll tell you how the grind is later but it seems to be somewhat easier so far.
  5. maryadavies

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

No problem Edmunds and I'll pass it onto Bardicrune. I was just trying to find a temp fix until you could figure out what broke; I suspect that what happened was the script the board was using broke with a Twitter update, thereby infuriating everyone. :) Thank heaven for my friends on...
  6. maryadavies

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

I got us a temp fix guys. MIND THIS IS A BANDAID. It does not solve the underlying problem. You will need to install either Greasemonkey or Violentmonkey or some extension that runs greasemonkey scripts to make this work. Oh and big hugs to the author from Bluegartr, Bardicrune, for writing...
  7. maryadavies

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

Just Dari; that's what's happening to me! Most of the time it is as long as long can be these days. OCCASIONALLY it goes back to having a scrollbar but it's mostly halfway down the page. What the fudge! I'm asking around now to get help with Greasemonkey and I'll post the script, but you...
  8. maryadavies

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

Thought I'd ask. Seems the twitter embed on the landing page is bugging up major for me. I don't know if it's Firefox or you..Basically it's showing a lot of tweets and no scrollbar. What's up? BTW, that screenshot kinda shows it but it goes further down the page than that. If it's a bug let me...
  9. maryadavies

Nintendo

Max; I"m champing at the bit for my copy of Live a Live. There was a fan translation (I won't say where, google it, I played most of that long ago just cuz and I was bored on college finals week) and liked it. Can't wait to revisit it..and support Square for it. (If I play fan trans, I try to...
  10. maryadavies

*sneak, sneak, sneak~!* *POUNCETACKLEHUG!* ...I figure with all the spam today you needed one.

*sneak, sneak, sneak~!* *POUNCETACKLEHUG!* ...I figure with all the spam today you needed one.
  11. maryadavies

Well, things have been quiet over here. I'm up to 20 minutes active on Ring Fit, gonna slowly...

Well, things have been quiet over here. I'm up to 20 minutes active on Ring Fit, gonna slowly work up to 30 then up the difficulty. I also need to lay off the sweets and the ice cream, really. Record hot here too and I've been running all the ceiling fans in the house in hope to help the air...
  12. maryadavies

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

Soldier, report them immediately. Especially if it's in a profile message. Someone will kill it tho it's been slower than usual. I'll have to look but there has got to be a way to stop new members from making threads and profile messages; I think it's come to that to help quell the spammer...
  13. maryadavies

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

Aww Max *channels her Miqot'e and gives Max a big hug* My condolences and take all the time you need. Death hurts those that get left behind.
  14. maryadavies

It's a week late but..guess who just had another birthday?

...Me. Wasn't a big one this year but then again, lot of crap's hit the fan.
  15. maryadavies

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

I can't blame you then Spock *whips out a plate of assorted cookies as a thank you* RL is RL.