• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Mason Stark
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Lots more responsibilities too. xD I'm glad to hear you're doing good! Ah, school work is hard, but that's great to hear you're still working on KHOC. I thought you might of taken a break from it for a little while. :3 I'm doing well, thank you for asking! And I'm enjoying these last few days of summer. It might of been yesterday that I went to the movies to see Guardians of the Galaxy. Otherwise, I'm mentally preparing myself for September, since my sisters go back to school, and its going to become really busy.
    I think its going okay. Not a whole lot different from what I was doing before. =3

How've you been doing lately, Rena?
    I'm doing pretty good. Just busy with two rps (mine and the other I joined in a while ago.)!

*bows back* I forgive you, my friend! ^_^ And I'm kind of get worried when a friend of mine hasn't responded in a while.. I did the same thing with Kit Kat at one point. xD I haven't forgotten what she said about it. *rubs the back of my head, smiling at the memory of it*

Anyway, I hope school is going well for you. ^_^
    That's good. That you're doing okay, not the tired part. I'm doing okay, I'm a little tired and my mouth is bugging me from my wisdom teeth on the left side getting removed yesterday.
    Hiya, Rena! ^_^

How are you doing? I'm wondering if you got my PM like a week ago or something like that.. Not to mention, you got me worrying about you.. -__-'
    Yeah, be jelly! x3 Everybody think it is better than Avengers, but I'm sticking with Avengers. Of course, everybody has their opinions. ^_^

Glad I can be at your service. :D I miss reading your RP. T_T It was one of the things I look forward to during my time here on KHI. :/
    You have given me many inspirational idea's. The Totema, Monte, The Three Facilities(Arcay, Metal Tree, and Los Carundo). All idea's inspired by the Traces Series so I give you thanks x3 its a bit over due
    xD Okay!! Yayy!! Lulz.

That's good! I'm doing pretty well, considering. I was able to watch Guardians of the Galaxy with my brother and I loved it! :D Everything was so funny to the point I would laugh at the silliest moments. ;3

You're welcome! :D If I can make a suggestion: Why not just borrow everything from your RP of Kursia and instilled it in your story? That way, you wouldn't have to start fresh on that while making it grow as well. ^_^
    Hiya, Rena! :D

Just thought it would be nice to drop on your lap and talk your ears off. xD So, how are you? Did you do anything special over the weekends?

I really loved your story about Kursia and I want to see more of her. ;A;
    I hope you don't mind, but I unstickied the Roleplaying Improvements/Suggestions Thread. There hadn't been a post in it since mid-January, and I feel the sticky area's becoming a bit cluttered.
    I sprinkled some pixie dust over my Arcana tenplate. Sorry that it took so long for me to notice!
    Super! Haha, maybe I should have warned you ahead of time that it does take some effort, but I really appreciate you doing that for everybody! Looking forward to it~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back