• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Mason Stark

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Mason Stark

Hey!! It's been a bit but I wanted to say hi and see how you were doing if you still frequent...

Hey!! It's been a bit but I wanted to say hi and see how you were doing if you still frequent the forums ;v; I hope you're doing well!
  2. Mason Stark

twewy roleplay interest check-ish...

I MISSED YOU TOO AHHHHHH
  3. Mason Stark

twewy roleplay interest check-ish...

okay idk if i can 100% keep up with it cause i might forget to check the forums, but count me in potentially for this 😭NEO TWEWY IS SO GOOD I WANT TO DO SOME WRITING STUFF AHHHH
  4. Mason Stark

Gravity Falls RP!

hi this is a sign-up thread this is a very fanceh sign-up thread yesyes So I wanted to do a Gravity Falls RP, but rather than do the super-duper fancy kind of thread like I usually do, I wanted to do an interest check first. I'm trying to figure out if this would be an AU or not or if it would...
  5. Mason Stark

We'll meet again

12 years ago, I did a silly thing: I joined this forum in an attempt to somehow watch Deep Dive. (true story, youtube didn't exist back then //cri) I ended up joining a community where I made many, many, many amazing friends over the years. This place means a lot to me, and that's probably why...
  6. Mason Stark

Gravity Falls! And doritos! :D

it's not 5 in the morning nope lol I've been on the Gravity Falls bandwagon for a WHILE now, so much that I kinda dropkicked my love for Kingdom Hearts off a cliff (heh whoops), but I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in a Gravity Falls roleplay! I've been doing some GF roleplaying...
  7. Mason Stark

Help/Support ► Advice?

........umm... Thanks, I really appreciate it ;u; Thanks!! I appreciate the advice ;w; I did get accepted back into my first school (WOO GO ME), so I can finish up my degree there and I'm already planning on moving back to Disney after school and working there for a little bit. I have no idea...
  8. Mason Stark

Help/Support ► Advice?

Thanks guys ;u; I really appreciate the advice! I did talk to my grandparents and, only as a last resort, I'm going to ask them if I can stay with them temporarily or at least use that to get away for a little bit. I just feel like I need a support system of some sort, but I don't have that...
  9. Mason Stark

Help/Support ► Birthday Crisis #2

goodness sake your sisters are jerks 8C wtf. I agree with Chuman and Robvandam: your mom, even if she's hard to please, will probably appreciate what you do no matter what, so I think you should definitely cut your sisters and your dad out of this and do what you think would make your mom...
  10. Mason Stark

Help/Support ► Advice?

Hey, guys! I'm in a bit of a pickle and I need a little bit of advice. This is a complex situation, but any bit of advice would be super helpful. I know this is really complex but any advice is super-duper appreciated ;u; Thanks you lots!!
  11. Mason Stark

Fanfiction ► Everyone makes mistakes, kid! [Gravity Falls inspired fic]

Thanks!! :D Bill is really fun to write haha he's a little shit but he's the best little shit lol His sister's fine! :D Sorta! :D;;; nO MORE DETAILS ON THAT *RUNS* And Bill is seriously so much fun to write xD He reminds me a lot of my OC Aoi, who is one of my favorite characters to write...
  12. Mason Stark

Fanfiction ► Everyone makes mistakes, kid! [Gravity Falls inspired fic]

[I HAVEN'T WRITTEN SINCE NOVEMBER SO THIS IS PROGRESS FOR ME YAAAAAY lol. This is a silly plot bunny idea that I had, but I just wanted to get this part out there, so here's a summary of the short story itself~ This takes place before my Gravity Falls fic, Paradox Falls. It focuses on one of...
  13. Mason Stark

Fanfiction ► OVERBIT CHAOS [kingdom hearts] -- First chapter up!

Re: Overbit Chaos -- Coming soon! (Halloween story up!) OMG THANK YOU GUYS!! ;w; Ahhh this makes me so happyyyyyyy Lol yosh I did! xD I actually quoted it 'cause the quote has stuck with me since the Versus XIII trailers and I thought it fit well with the themes in the story ;w; (I was...
  14. Mason Stark

Re: Overbit Chaos -- Coming soon! (Halloween story up!) OK I'M DOING THE THING AHHHHH Quick warning about this chapter and the story in general. There is blood, violence, some minor gore, a lot of swearing (mostly implied/censored), and there's also a near character death in this particular...
  15. Mason Stark

Re: Overbit Chaos -- Coming soon! (Halloween story up!) AWWWWWW ;~; THAT MAKES ME SAD NOW :C I definitely won't leave you guys hanging, though!! Okies, then I shall figure out what to do >:T Honestly the first draft is TERRIBLE because I wrote it during NaNoWriMo one year and basically I did...
Back