• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Master Icy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

anti form

Two words: Action Replay. Its much easier to like it when you can transform into it whenever you want, and then get out of it in the same fashion. It can get fun when it's Anti-form Sora VS Sephiroth in the Throne Room lol.
  2. M

Dream Weapons/Awakening?

Wow I wasn't aware that there were that many.... But you never know, they could come out with more info, or new weapons. Or they may even add an awakening level.
  3. M

Dream Weapons/Awakening?

You don't think they would add some new weapons or fights? Or even new info? Edit: And by info I mean like ansem reports.
  4. M

Dream Weapons/Awakening?

Do you guys think they will come out with a 358/2 Final Mix?
  5. M

Xiaolin Showdown, the ultimate battle

Ok this RP is based on the popular show "Xiaolin Showdown" if you havent seen it or dont know about it then you cant join. ok here are the rules: 1. no god modding 2. kissing and romance is ok 3. you cant be someone that is not from the show, so join quick before your spot is taken. 4. no...
  6. M

Fanfiction ► Master Icy's KH fan fic

alright its time to continue "the group was about to fight Riku_KH-2 when the pizza man came to the lair" pizza man: did someone order an olive pizza? Riku_KH-2: oh yeah I did! "Riku_KH-2 grabs the pizza" Riku_KH-2: you guys want some? sora: sounds good Master Icy: yeah I love olive...
  7. M

gannon, who was up there looked pretty pissed that they didnt go through all of the traps he had set inside. sora: too bad, your traps wont work for use!! "sora sat down on a pedistal and made a farting noise, sora got up and found a whoopie cusion where he was sitting" sora: >.> damn... he...
  8. M

stroker and hoop vs tom goes to the mayor

which do you like better? state your opinion and give notes why you like it.
  9. M

after Riku_KH-2 left, link told the group that Riku_KH-2 was in cahoots with Ganondorf and that if they wanted to get to Riku_KH-2 they would have to go through gannons tower. sora and friends left for hyrule, but the only way to get there was to prove themselves in the tower of the gods...
  10. M

clips of the hongs

does anyone have any screen clips where sora is weilding the big hong and or the little hong keyblades?
  11. M

Icys Newcomer friend thread

HEYA Newbs! post here if you want to make a friend! and when I mean friend I mean me! in this thread for those of you who want to be my friend will be on this list bellow. but this is for newcomers, ill make an exception this one time for theultimafrylock. thread friend list...
  12. M

Nintendo ALL STARS RP

This RP is for skilled RPers only. NO n00bs or newbs. read the rules before posting rule 1. do not insult someone unless its funny to everyone else. rule 2. you can be any charecter from nintendo except charecters already taken. or immortal ones. rule 3. read all of the current posts...
  13. M

ok listen up. the next chapter is an RP: here is the link: http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?p=475649#post475649post475649
  14. M

I know it is. thats why i made it so unique
  15. M

Master Icy's fan fic RP

http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=26165 this is the fan fic this rp is based off of. read both pages written by me. the final chapter of the fan fic will take place as an rp ------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1. choose your charecter it...
Back