• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by master3456

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Would you spend full price for HD remasters of the KH series?

if its the final mixes then yeah I would since they never went state side but if they are the original versions then no 39.99
  2. M

KH2 FM+ release

I havent been on in a while, so is there any news on and state side release, please and thanks
  3. M

Boss Battle against the Knight Scan!

you know if it turns out to be like the sepiroth fight in the original KH2 (not up to par) then I will kill someone
  4. M

I Just Cant

See sora as the evil guy over riku, it just wouldnt be right because rikus not muh of a Hero guy anyways
  5. M

Kh2fm Trailer!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4itvy...6continue%3Don this is insanely cool
  6. M

what happened to the movies section

Ive been looking for it, but its no where to be found. Any one have any info, I was gone for a long time
  7. M

Small Speculation

Im wanting to use the Drive form
  8. M

Kingdom Hearts II FM+ Release date

do we still have a place for the vids from the new game on this website orwas that removed
  9. M

the jump festa trailer

does any one know where to find it and if so can you give me a link, and whats up with a new form any one have any info
  10. M

Who those Guys in the secret ending are

Im betting that there the creation of Xemnases evil experiments on hearts and accidentally created Keybladers to release the worlds hearts
  11. M

what do you think the stupidest thing was said in kh2?

I think that the stupiest line was "they sole are_" Pence
  12. M

challenge for KH2 owners

Well I thought it would be one, fine beat sepiroth in proud mode mode with the kingdomkey
  13. M

challenge for KH2 owners

Beat begginer mode with the kingdom key alone but you can switch out dtive keyblades but Sora has to have kingdomkey has his main wepon the entire game
  14. M

Which KH2 character would u date or go out with?

Well from the kingdom hearts and ff seris aries or kairi
  15. M

Dodge Roll

Dodge roll was okay but they replaced with multiple dodging abilities
Back