• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Master_Aqua

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Master_Aqua

[SPOILER] KH2.8 discussion

This basically sums up my questions for that scene, can any enlighten us on this?
  2. Master_Aqua

[SPOILER] KH2.8 discussion

I agree with this. I felt as though Willa Holland portrayed her emotions of sorrow, anger, hope, etc.... fairly well and stood out to me. Plus her monologues felt as though you can feel the despair weighing down on Aqua
  3. Master_Aqua

[SPOILER] Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue: χ[chi] Back Cover

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue: χ[chi] Back Cover [SPOILERS?] buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer buffer...
  4. Master_Aqua

Willa Holland Recently in Recording Booth for Kingdom Hearts HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue

It's great that Willa is voicing Aqua, as we all probably know by now. On the topic of what she could be recording, I forgot who said it but one of the things could be battle quotes and whatnot because in the footage of the demo that actually has sound, it seems there is something new for when...
  5. Master_Aqua

E3 2016: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Hands-On Walkthrough

Overall, I'm really loving everything we've been shown and Willa Holland returning to voice Aqua, oh yes I am very much pleased like honestly she suits Aqua very well. ~Moreover, I really love e hybrid gameplay system, for example how Aqua still retains her abilities (double-flight, cartwheel...
  6. Master_Aqua

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Announced

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue announced The HD and Aqua and 0.2 honestly made my day and oh yes that HD is on point.
  7. Master_Aqua

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue Announced

Re: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue announced I honestly do wish that Willa Holland reprises her role as Aqua because I genuinely enjoyed her as Aqua. Also I'm not too sure if this has been said here but what battle system do you think 0.2 will have? I honestly feel that perhaps...
  8. Master_Aqua

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 - Opening Title / Main Menu Concept

I'm simply left in awe right now, this looks great :D.
  9. Master_Aqua

New information on Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Back Cover & 0.2 Birth By Sleep – A Fragmentary Passage

Re: New information on Kingdom Hearts X[chi] Back Cover & 0.2 Birth By Sleep – A Fragmentary Passage I can agree with this a lot, Aqua has such a great significance to the story of Kingdom Hearts right now that she'll definitely be back and play a major role in KH3. Mickey is gonna have a lot...
  10. Master_Aqua

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Screenshots and Info

Yesssss! So much hype right now. When they brought up DDD HD, I was like alright, seems straightforward enough, Chi came out and then I was like :0. But then they had to hype it even more with the 'And' and then Aqua came put and instantly knew It had to be Volume Two but of course it's called...
  11. Master_Aqua

In BBS what did you think of this cutscene?

Expect the unexpected lol and oh Aqua, silly you, or silly me? lol anyways. (•_•)
  12. Master_Aqua

In BBS what did you think of this cutscene?

Your reactions are just so kawaii and sugoi \(*^o^*)/: ten out of ten.
  13. Master_Aqua

How's everyone enjoying it?

Also I would add to have Unison Rush, very powerful with invincibility frames and works great though at the cost of three slots so I would use that, two Curagas, and some fire, thunder, and barrier surges. Normal cartwheel, and if necessary use the final upgrade for Mickey's D-Link. If I...
  14. Master_Aqua

Could TAV have won against the Organization XIII?

Lmfao I'm done lol XD ������. Thanks for that ^_^.
  15. Master_Aqua

My first ever playthrough.

Winning with Terra (not really Ven) will need a miracle because of his slow dodging skills >_>.
Back