• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by mastermind2076

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

How do I unlock the secret ending in FM+

I beat critical mode but nothing happened...what do I do?
  2. M

Fanfiction ► Kingdomhearts: Dawn Of Sorrows (DOS)

I'm guessing this fan fic just didnt cut it with you guys so if you think I shold just drop this fan fic... then plz tell me there are others I have in mind anyway... tell if I should continue or drop plz... thank you
  3. M

yay new reader finally lol thanks for coming...probably wont be on for a while today btu I'll have chapter 5 on my mind. thanks guys
  4. M

HOW DID YOU KNOW WHO HE IS?! lol jk no its not Michael Jackson yeah I'll def put up Chappie 4 its already done I was just waiting for comments on three.. five is still in its first stages dont know when it will be done. heres chappie 4 though ENJOY! Chapter 4: Disney Castle Xigbar walks...
  5. M

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

*new reader* and OMG that took forever I read that whole thing from begining till now in one shot AMAZING STORY! I love it....deserves movie rights lol seriously it does keep up the good work can't wait for the nest chappie
  6. M

anyone who reads please comment the story with any thoughts..I'm really trying to kick it up a notch so it can be one of the good stories thanks rate and comment after reading plz ^^
  7. M

must keep my thread alive dont wanna to get lost in the forever fan fic dungeon lol
  8. M

Well I have edited chapter 3 so hopefully the grammer is better even though I think there is one thing you guys might point out but we'll just wait and see since I was already starting chapter 4 while editing 3 it should be done soon..I don't know when I will post it up though well here is...
  9. M

okay thanks..I'll edit up chapter 3 and then I'll post it up.
  10. M

For those of you who are actually reading my fan fic I have chapter 3 up and ready for post and begining chapter 4 I'm not rushing the story I just have all the free time in the world right now so im just writing. thanks for those of you who are reading. comment on chapter 2 and I'll post...
  11. M

I was going to put chapter 3 up tonight but I want to wait until I get feed back on chapter 2 so once I receive some comments on chapter 2 I will post up chapter 3. thanks goodnight
  12. M

whats the name of keyblade that you get from beating roxas?

Does anyone know? Just Wondering
  13. M

Here is the second chapter I tried to use the advicce that you guys gave me thanks. Enjoy! Chapter 2: Mystery in Twilight Town Kirux then stands up before Xemnas. “I have a mission for you number VII, I want you to…” Fades out…. In Twilight Town Sora and Kairi both appear from a dark portal in...
  14. M

sorry I posted this by mistake I posted up the edited one below
  15. M

I actually wrote this story I long time ago..Im just trying to remember as much as I can so im kind of new to fan fic again if you have any advice plz feel free to tell me...
Back