• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by masteroflostrain

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. masteroflostrain

I'm back after a 2 year hiatus. I'm throughly excited for KH4.

New and improved 🙂 and more respectful. Can't wait to talk about and experience kingdom hearts 4 with you all.
  2. masteroflostrain

What plan does M.O.M. have for Sora?

I'm curious since the Kingdom hearts 4 trailer and young xehanort apart of M.O.M. experiment (whatever it is), that will get a tease of M.O.M. wants with Sora. We already saw kingdom hearts itself, stop darkness, and the second keyblade war. I'm just excited for potential ☺️ storylines.
  3. masteroflostrain

4 thing's that interested me about the return of the foretellers saga.

1: How important is yozora gonna be? With the possibility of luxord being his Butler and M.O.M. being in Shibuya, there's no way he will only be in one game. I think he is a mainstay, and I can't wait to see his role. 2: What exactly is M.O.M. role? It's so big that he had luxu wait years. 3...
  4. masteroflostrain

Dark Road ► Is dark road part of the xehanort saga, Return of M.O.M. saga, or somewhere in-between?

Hello. I'm not confused, just curious on dark roads placement on either saga. For all we know, it could be completely tied to xehanort & have nothing to do with the next saga. Or it could be related to next saga(braig has been watching for year's) in the final episode. If the final episode...
  5. masteroflostrain

Somehow the Master of Masters has a connection to kairi

This is just so interesting that It seems like they met before. First Yozora going to be a major character for the next saga, now kairi has a connection to the Master of Masters. The only thing that's weird is messing with her fate. 🤔 I'm so confused on that. Like did the Master of Masters...
  6. masteroflostrain

Should nomura play it safe for the next saga?

Wait it never works out? 😯😯😯That's interesting. Care to explain?
  7. masteroflostrain

Should nomura play it safe for the next saga?

I think it's better to play it safe, and give fans something they are used too before. A straightforward and simple story (As boring as that maybe in any medium, it's a safe bet) Cloned KH2 gameplay Write characters as simple instead of complex(No complex stuff anymore) Easy and very simple...
  8. masteroflostrain

I love yozora because he uses a rare magic in fiction. I hope we see more techno magic from yozora.

Techno magic is a rarity in any type of a fantasy, and yet kingdom hearts has a character that makes it look so cool. His attack's against Sora were so cool and it was so well handled. Especially with his techno magic orb, it looked so powerful. I don't know why techno magic is the least use...
  9. masteroflostrain

Are divided fanbases harder to please?

Before I go in, I understand blind loyalty or blindly hating something are just as bad. You gotta point out the good and bad because no videogame/movie/TV show is perfect. Now that's out of the way, I'm talking about a fanbase that genuinely enjoy a game/movie vs the ones that doesn't genuinely...
  10. masteroflostrain

Would kingdom hearts 3 been much better if Final Fantasy 7 remake wasn't announced or even in development?

Hello. I thought about this looking at kingdom hearts 3, and Final Fantasy 7 remake respectively. I'm gonna explain the best I can. Even with the legitimate criticism of kingdom hearts 3, it would have been different if it has Final Fantasy 7 remake production. Had nomura just focus on kingdom...
  11. masteroflostrain

I think something is going for the next saga. I just can't figure it out.

Let's look at the things we know as puzzle pieces. Puzzle piece 1: Their was a keyblade war before the keyblade war of chi. We know nothing other than M.O.M. was in it. 2: Yozora is somehow really important to the next saga. 3: Could be nothing, but Yozora saying the exact same words as Sora...
  12. masteroflostrain

I think the next kingdom hearts saga should use comic books, and novels to expand the story while making it more accessible to all fans.

The main compliant of the xehanort saga was the games scattered across different game systems. By the next saga transitioning into comicbook & novels, it'll be easy for fans to enjoy all things without the frustration of getting another game system. A added bonus would be making a novel about...
  13. masteroflostrain

With Yozora being possibly a alternate Sora, The Master of Masters unknown plan maybe bigger than we think.

A two part saga would actually be very interesting to see. Maybe M.O.M. is trying to find different Sora's across a multiverse for a unseen war.
  14. masteroflostrain

With Yozora being possibly a alternate Sora, The Master of Masters unknown plan maybe bigger than we think.

With Yozora being confirmed important (which I always believed), I think it's safe to assume M.O.M. plan may involve some sort of multiverse, maybe with Sora specifically involved. With no information so far about the next saga, I'm gonna take a wild guess with what we have now. Multiple...
  15. masteroflostrain

Yozora is actually important. He really is.

While I'm sure everyone is excited for organization 13 battles, guardians of light, and kairi battle, Yozora is actually my main focus. I'm super excited to see what role he plays. I can't wait to see yozora in action.
Back