• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by MasterOfMasterOfMasters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MasterOfMasterOfMasters

The decline of Kingdom Hearts

no reason to bring it up then so Japan is half of the world now? lol, ok.
  2. MasterOfMasterOfMasters

he didnt add to the lore, he completely changed the reasoning of the previous games, why do you defend this so much? you sound like a sheep they had memories and used those to imitate feelings. roxas could act emotional due to having a connection with sora and some argued he was using Ven's...
  3. MasterOfMasterOfMasters

then you are braindead
  4. MasterOfMasterOfMasters

i gave my reasoning for not liking him but you fail to tell why you like him. you sound mentally ill tbh tbh, "literally" lol
  5. MasterOfMasterOfMasters

because it seems like you are just disagreeing with me to be a d*** you are so nice, here is a cookie for you
  6. MasterOfMasterOfMasters

this argument is dumb as shit considering most people here including me began playing the NA/EU release.
  7. MasterOfMasterOfMasters

it added more than KH1fm but less than KH2FM
  8. MasterOfMasterOfMasters

thats basically a middle finger to the developer's who bothered putting that stuff in the game for you to play. you are just projecting now it makes sense because they told you they do so thats wasnt a bad thing at all actually, i never said it was. thats still not an excuse...
  9. MasterOfMasterOfMasters

ok so what do you like so much about him?
  10. MasterOfMasterOfMasters

My problem with the storytelling that I hope gets fixed

Is how there are so mnay original characters but they reduced to just being jerks/obstacles with barely any exposistion. This trend began with chain of memories when they introduced the Organization. You got all these knew characters, but you dont learn anything about them at all. They just...
  11. MasterOfMasterOfMasters

You know I get it. The problem for me was that DDD dragged out the story which led to KH3 being even more overhyped. If it was released earlier, maybe people wouldnt be so judgemental about it. Another issue might be that they released the trailers waaaay too early
  12. MasterOfMasterOfMasters

replay value is a thing for games. Final Fntasy X had lots of postgame content that encoruaged the pplayer to grind and obtain the celestial weapons. I never said KH2 was pefect. I mentioned that vanilla KH2 was an incomplete game too. And the disney worlds were bad too. The issue is that KH3...
  13. MasterOfMasterOfMasters

i always felt it was out of nowhere, i was like "time travel?". Also Young Xehanort is so bland in my eyes as a villain, they didnt bother giving him some attitude and gestures to make him interesting. most of the time he just stands there and talks like he is reading a script. and the problem...
  14. MasterOfMasterOfMasters

coincidentally an SE game
  15. MasterOfMasterOfMasters

Birth By Sleep is the only KH game with a Git Gud community

they are actually pretty serious about. i can show you some responses where they explain how to beat the bosses, ofc they dont provide any video to show that its applicable
Back