• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by masterofoblivion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Who Remembers me!!

hey guys came to visit dont know if anyone remembers me but if u do stop by to say hi also if u have a ps3 add my accounts They are Xelrahc_Yrreve The_XVth_Sword and xFranken-Steinx my IMs are msn: Ce5omega@live.com AIM: Ce5omega@aim.com hope u gys reply and remember MoO lol
  2. M

Im Back

The Forsaken Sun of Oblivion has returned to KHI :laugh: Since my History now lies in the trash bin(WTF!!) ive decied to make a new modern history for myself and since im grounded form my Ps3 and Wii i have nothing better to do so im Back! if u know me or remember me PM or comment this thread...
  3. M

I have returned!!!!

I Xelrahc Yrreve the master of oblivion have returned for the dark abyss know has the reall world lol IM BACK!!!!!!!!
  4. M

bye bye

im leaving this forum for good its boring to me now i dont know if ppl care or not but im leaving so bye bye thanks for the good times =D
  5. M

kh2:FM and KHCOM:FM video

O_O >.> never say Khgasm around me ever again ok?
  6. M

kh2:FM and KHCOM:FM video

i dunno if this is old or new but my cousin gave me this video on KH2com:FM and KH2:FM so watch? XD http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4itvyMRs9cM
  7. M

byebye

well im finally leaving XD this will not be my last post i will visit time to time thanks for a good time KHI byebye (~:MasterofOblivion:~) P.S. no flaming
  8. M

(~:The MasterofSinOblivon fanclub:~)

This is a fanclub for my brother MoSO a.k.a KHprod if u respect him know him and etc. plz join today (~:MasterofOblivion:~)
  9. M

Happy Birthday Ultima Keyblade!!!

Happy brithday Ultima Keyblade Happy Brithday to Ultima Keyblade have a good one =D (~:masterofoblivion:~)
  10. M

a thread for the posse

ok here is where the posse can hang out and stuff and talk about the problems right now XD the posse: Bernie, Bertie, Roxy, Jennirator, Frodo, Cedric, Moanie, Sherlock, Palma, Luigi and Jolly, Maya i havent been on lately so tell me whats been going on here
  11. M

~*~*The Beauxxx Fanclub*~*~

This fanclub is meant for the one most awesome person on this forum Beauxxx everone who loves her admires her or respects her JOIN NOW!!!!! rules yes there r rules u fool xD: -Absolutley no flaming of kikyo, or anyone will be tolerated. -This also goes for "criticism" as well. And if you...
  12. M

Roxas... Or Sora? Your decision

i would say roxas xD hes cooler than sora xD
  13. M

~*~*The Namine Fanclub reborn*~*~

ello ppl i am here to bring back a fanclub which shouldnt have died i MasterofOblivion remake a fanclub for our girl NAMINE!!!! which is this girl v post all ur likes and dislikes about namine and plz dont let this fanclub die again btw NAMINE IS MINE!!!!! (~:MasterofOblivion:~)
  14. M

Happy brithday DWD

YAY!!!! today is DWD B-day =D so everyone who knows her say happy b-day to DwD =D and i wish u a great B-day =D now let there be fireworks now let there be cake =D (~:masterofoblivion:~)
  15. M

What Happened!?

>_> they showed most of it if i remeber the traliers right
Back