• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by MasterXOblivion7

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Fanfiction ► Fate - Riku x Tifa

I have to say that I wasn't too interested in the beginning but then i couldn't stop reading. Keep up the good writing!
  2. M

BBS Princess'?

That's actually a pretty logical answer. I highly doubt that they would changed the 7 PoH's. They have to be the original seven used in the first game so I wouldn't get my hopes too hgh for ariel being one of them...(although I never got why she wasn't one in the first place. i mean come on ppl...
  3. M

Xemnas and Terra... hmm....

Is this a proven fact? I'm not disagreeing with you or anything I just want to make sure. Otherwise..it seems like a reasonable theory i suppose. But only time will tell, unfortunately =/
  4. M

Original Org. member's names.

yeah agreed. the only ones we know are.. Xemnas-Ansem Xigbar-Braig Xaldin-Dilan Vexen-Even Lexaeus-Elaeus(spelling?) Zexion-Ienzo do we all agree this thread is pretty much done with?
  5. M

The Worst Character in the game

Not that naive. Just doesn't make sense why everyone hates her.. sure she gets in the way a lot but oh well. And I would be glad to hear from SA
  6. M

Kind of random but for all who said Kairi is the worst character.. How come everyone hates her? I don't understand what's so bad about her.
  7. M

Apologies to all Yuffie fans.. but she is the worst in the game by far. As for the original KH ppl i'd have to say Vexen. He has a really confusing gender. He is a male with a feminine body and a girly name. Then again a lot of KH characters have feminine bodies..(mostly the Org.)
  8. M

Kind of a stupid curiousity...

I guess Sora and Roxas kinda sorta have the same hair but besides that I agree they don't look much alike. Which is what BBS will soon explain.
  9. M

One of Terra's attacks

I COMPLETELY agree with you =D Aqua has a lot of sexiness going on too, you cant forget
  10. M

Keyblade Theory

What I meant was I don't think he planned ahead while developing the first Kingdom Hearts. I mean kudos if he acutally did have something in mind the whole time but I think he just created the first game on his inital thoughts.. The only realms going thru his mind at the time were probably just...
  11. M

Zippers

Wow i honestly never even thought of that... ha thanks for pointing that out for me.
  12. M

Keyblade Theory

Ehh I'm not too sure Nomura put TOO much thought into the keychain on the kingdom key. He most likely meant it as just a mickey symbol. Nothing of it. But you make a good observation. :thumbup:
  13. M

Zippers

You forgot one... *giant shoes/feet seriously take a look at their feet sometimes its insane
  14. M

party members bbs

yeah its pretty much gonna be a solo game. no party members. besides i couldnt really even picture ven or terra running around with the 7 dwarfs or some field mice by their side XD that would be a little over the edge.
  15. M

Kingdom Hearts BBS

sure ill look into it. but just sayin im not that new. not trying to be a jek but "newbie" doesnt work for me.
Back