• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by mat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts:The story through Riku's eyes

Jesus, dude, you're really graphic aren't you! :D Your story is amazing, keep it up!
  2. M

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: The Untold Chronicles

Yes I know, but I had to do that, because his story doesnt exactly start until he arrives at destiny island, so I thought I'd get that done then.
  3. M

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: The Untold Chronicles

This is a story based on the characters created in the create a character section. DO NOT READ THIS UNLESS YOU HAVE READ THE PROFILE ABOUT THEM!!! I'm going to do a chapter, then Blaze and so on. Lets get this show on the road! The Chronicles of Vemar: Chapter 1: Arrival My name is Vemar. This...
  4. M

Resident Evil: Genocide

Resident Evil: Genocide (Gonna be a big hit, join now!) Years after the Biohazard incident, Chris and Jill have retired to the French Alps to live a life of peace. However, back in Racoon City, Umbrella was still at large making vast, destructive bio chemicals. Before anyone could stop them...
  5. M

hardest kh1 boss

Sephiroth was actually quite easy for me. Hardest was probably Kurt Ziza
  6. M

BHK theory

If thats true, then who would be his darkness? I assume you mean that BHK is Sora NEO form
  7. M

Fanfiction ► Rikus POV

I would be interested on where these spelling errors are, seen as in I always use spell check. Thanks for the inout though, I've cut back on the repeating. And crummy looking...... nah it dont matter, I know it was to be helpful.
  8. M

Fanfiction ► Rikus POV

Could people please read this? Im gonna update soon..
  9. M

If you were trapped on Destiny Islands what would you do?

hmmmmm Id probably say to all of them whats going to happen in the game then watch as they wonder what to do. Oh and I'd shoot Selphie in the face when she starts to say anything. Example "Ow, your me-" *BAM* *BAM* *BAM* *BAM* *BAM*
  10. M

Fanfiction ► Rikus POV

Alright, you’ve all been patient so here you go. Exciting chapter Chapter 5: Heartless attack I got to the island early that morning. I wanted to train some more on the obstacle course. I was going to tell Sora and Kairi the name for the raft. My uncle had given me the idea when he came...
  11. M

Fanfiction ► Rikus POV

Chapter 3 is a go-go After the race, Sora went and collected the stuff we needed to make the raft. As he was doing this, I walked over and joined Kairi outside the hut. "Hey Kairi, whats going on?" I said to her cheerfully "Oh nothing. Have you seen Sora, I wanna give him something I...
  12. M

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts:The story through Riku's eyes

wooaha dude, sorry man I didnt see this topic, A mod can get rid of mine then, seen as in its not as good as yours.
  13. M

Pics

anyone else notice how much bigger the shadows are?
  14. M

Fanfiction ► Rikus POV

Okay Chapter 2 is up! I slowly walked across the sand, turning my gaze from the sky, to the sea, then the sky again. This place....it felt like isolation. A desolate island surrounded by water. I would do anything to get off...anything. Sora and Kairi said they would join me in my adventures...
  15. M

Fanfiction ► Rikus POV

Amazin Story!! OK this may suck but its the best I can come up with. Its rikkus side of things. This is in KH Chapter 1 "You gotta run, the Heartless are coming!" I cant believe I got myself into this. How could I have been so stupid.... going further and further into the darkness, I...
Back