• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by MATGSY

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MATGSY

KH Shower Thoughts

Considering how each world has at least 2 visits, having 1 of those be done as Roxas would've made sense.
  2. MATGSY

KH Shower Thoughts

They missed such an obvious opportunity to name Cyber Yog "Cyber Ram". 'cuz, ya know, it's in The Grid. I think it's been hinted that we should expect a lower number of Disney worlds in 4 because they're taking a quality over quantity approach. Hence, why a spin-off game is so needed.
  3. MATGSY

When are we expecting news?

NEO was in Unity engine. As was MoM for that matter. I'm fine with Unity for side games, they don't have to be KH3 level visuals imo. Like a Days remake that just looks like Theater Mode is about what I would expect anyway.
  4. MATGSY

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

Finally reached the date night scene. With much anticipation for who the lucky lady was gonna be, I ended up with .......Barret......
  5. MATGSY

Clearly I should've just been a Madden fan instead.
  6. MATGSY

The next update will be on the thirteenth day of the thirteenth month where they unveil the Simpsons world. :p I swear to Christ, if I gotta explain the joke...
  7. MATGSY

Gameplay expectations

This is honestly why I had the long standing hottake that Phantom Menace should've been the film to adapt. You at least get a more agile adversary in Darth Maul. Although.... Another possibility is Sora decides Luke has to face Vader on his own & instead goes after the emperor, & we get the...
  8. MATGSY

Gameplay expectations

I am fully expecting Vader to be a letdown on the level of Davy Jones.
  9. MATGSY

I have the completely baseless theory that Avatar will the 1st confirmed world and Endor will be like BH6 where they don't actually show it in action until way later.
  10. MATGSY

Even when no more E3, the wait until June is still excruciating.
  11. MATGSY

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

It's also a much bigger budget production compared to UX/DR. Meaning it needs to be raking in a lot more cash to sustain itself. It anything, they're gonna be even more aggressive with the monetization.
  12. MATGSY

KH requires Disney's approval, TWEWY doesn't. It feels more and more like Square is preferring to have as little to do with them as possible.
  13. MATGSY

I guess I'll go ahead and say I will be playing it, assuming it runs well on my phone (a downside of waiting over 2 years is I bought a new phone in the interim and still have no idea if it's even good enough yet).
  14. MATGSY

& yet the fans shit on RE:Coded for not having a relevant story when the series could truthfully stand to have more like it.
  15. MATGSY

The thing is, that's the case for most F2P games. They're called "whales" by game companies, the 1 percent of 1 percent who spend large amounts of money on games. They're the audience that the companies are really targeting.
Back