• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by matt_hdo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. matt_hdo

The Switch Nature Of Dream Drop Distance might mean more than what we think...

From how I see this, I can say that Roxas, Xion and even Ventus will make a cameo apereance in the game, just to tell Sora what is in his heart, cause he is the only one that doesnt know about them, well, Roxas is the exception, but I think that he will get the knowledge of Xion and even of...
  2. matt_hdo

BbS v2??? *Spoilers"

Let me say first, that I dont want to put rain on your party, but I was chating with a friend of mine that is also a big fan of KH about the BbS V2, and we go to the conclusion that we cant be sure if there is gonna be a volume 2 for BbS, we have the secret ending on the FM, and we also have...
  3. matt_hdo

Xion's theme? Spoiler watch out

Did you really play Days???, cause if you remember they told that Xion was a flaw as the puppet project, cause she started to have a heart, that means that she can be brought back in a physical way, cause sora holds the hearts of Ven, Roxas, Namine and Xion, so thats why is the reconnect and...
  4. matt_hdo

KH 3DS - Confirmed

I thinks so, I thinks this one is the Reconnect that are talking about, its like the pre to KH 3
  5. matt_hdo

KH 3DS - Confirmed

Yes, Remember that they said in a interview that there where launching 2 new games, well, one is Re:coded and the other one is for the 3Ds, so start saving money guys!!!
  6. matt_hdo

BbS NA release date = 1 June 2010?

Re: BBS DATED FOR NA I think that maybe they are gonna add new stuff, like in Dissidia, I dont remember what in specific but after NA release was here like in 3 months they where launching another version in japan, that was the NA release, so maybe is that.
  7. matt_hdo

Famitsu Scans - Commands, Unversed, etc.

yeah!!, thats neat, thanks
  8. matt_hdo

About Ultimania....(Update3)+cover+new details

Re: About Ultimania.... Ultimania is the ultimate guide for the KH and FF games that is released by SE, also it have a lot of information about the game and some interviews with the staff and Director
  9. matt_hdo

Everyone Notices the X's, Right?

I think the Xs on the Organization members names have more symbolic meaning than the Xs on the chests of the apprentices, why all of them have an X on their names??
  10. matt_hdo

Lets debate on the North American BBS Release date!!

I also think its gonna be in may or june, cause it what it took to days to be released in NA, from 4 to 5 months, so even that im dieing to play, we have to be patience, T_T
  11. matt_hdo

KHII more light hearted???

mmm, sure, KHI was darker than KHII, but KHII needed a happy ending, cause all the things happened in the first plus all in CoM, plus all the Roxas deal, and that he couldnt find Riku, so I think it was deserved for the heroes of the game a little rest, dont you think??
  12. matt_hdo

bbs release in america

Dont believe the wiki, dont even see it, you can fall in a lopphole of incorrect information about KH, so if you want to have that kind of information, enter to the forums, or search in other site, but for all that is good and kind, Dont go with the WIKI, the WIKI is bad, bad.
  13. matt_hdo

Secret Boss Defeated (Spoiler hungry)

And you are foregetting about the Mirage Arena??, You can play against other people with your new kicking ass Keyblade and defeat them, or just show it off, but still, dont forget mirage arena, remember that you can find other commands there, im not sure about KB.
  14. matt_hdo

Something that surprises me

Well, you have a point, but its kind of difficult think about to see the somebodys of the others, cause the one that have really a connection to Sora is Axel, trough Roxas and Xion in first, and after he sacrifices for him in KHII, so I think its more probable that we see only Axel (Lea) in the...
  15. matt_hdo

anyone worried that the NA voice acting might suck?

In think that they are gonna do a great job, like in teh past games, all VA where great, and with this game, I think that they are gonna made an extra effort to get it better.
Back