• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Max
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• By the way, your little wall of text only proves that you're head over heels for playing the part of a victim.
    Lol that's right. So how about getting an internet connection at home? xD
    Same here :3 Well, a long break may be a bit exaggerated. Since I'm on my break from Uni right now, I have more time to visit KHI, but when the next semester starts, I'll get busy again to the point that I am rarely able to go online. So..you understand? x3
    I'm extending a courtesy by bothering to reply to your comments, since you seem so needy for validation. Also, my dick needs polishing, k thx.
    I already have fierce addiction problems. They're called Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, and chocolate. =3
    Okay. Thanks. My sister has a DS and she's been searching for a new game, so... I can get it and steal her DS. =P Just don't tell her I said that. >.>
    Random question: what are the people in your top sig from? It's really bothering me. x.x
    Hi I'm Jeff. I'm taking over S/R/K for my cousin while he's on vacation with his parents. Are you one of his friends?
    Mmm yeah,
    being a senior student all the teachers expect lots from you,
    my parents expect a lot from me,
    So the pressure's really going to be high this year i can tell
    but i'll get by, i'll work as hard as i can, that's all i can do. :)
    Thankyou! I think this one's going to be a keeper! ;)

Well I've been doing good, but... Im about to tackle school again...
    Yipee! ...
    Yes today is my first day in year 11,
    and im not looking forward to it,
    Ask how im going at the end of the day and we'll see...
    true that >=(
    I'm... still foolishly hopeful about FM+ being a commercial stunt for BBS, just like Re:CoM seems to have been for Days :3
    Those were American accents XD donno how they feel about the British ones.
    And it's in English because it's supposedly an International version.
    Pfffffffffffffft.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back