• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Max

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Max

General ► This is a sad day for both Dragon Ball anime fans and old skool RPG fans. (Death of Akria Toriyama.)

The news of Toriyama's death has been hard ever since I found out. I woke up to the news last week and it was incredibly hard to go to work that day. This didn't feel like a celebrity death, even though in many circles Toriyama absolutely was a celebrity he just never felt like that to me. I...
  2. Max

Nintendo

I just can't believe they're bringing back Trace Memory. Holy heck, I grew up believing I was the sole person that played that game.
  3. Max

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

Man, Rebirth looks really great! I'll probably hold off and wait for a PC release even though I have a PS5. I just know I'm already getting Persona 3 Reload and Granblue Fantasy: ReLink in February, and waiting for PC for FF16 is proving to pay off lol
  4. Max

I've started it! Haven't had a chance to play very much yet, maybe an hour
  5. Max

Explain an Anime Badly~

Yay! You got it 😁
  6. Max

Explain an Anime Badly~

Boy throws his established life away to pilot a giant surfboarding robot because he has a crush on a girl he's known for 32 seconds.
  7. Max

Final Fantasy XVI

I remember back in the Versus XIII days I was SO excited because I thought "YES! Finally, a Final Fantasy game with the combat of Kingdom Hearts! This will be the ultimate!" We all know that never came to be, unfortunately. While I'm all for trying new things, to this day I've always felt that...
  8. Max

Old as the hills

I'm the young one of the group of oldies posting in here 😂 I was Max/souleater back in 2007 (as in Riku's KH1 weapon, not the anime). Can't remember when I changed it to just Max, but yeah. Crazy thinking about the old days, I joined this site when I was in middle school and now I'm 30 and have...
  9. Max

Final Fantasy XVI

While we were all expecting it, I'm glad there's official word on the PC version now. I've been holding out for it so that I don't buy the game twice like I can be known to do lol. Also hoping it comes to Steam right away instead of having to wait out an Epic deal. Last wish: please work on...
  10. Max

I'm so excited about Ever Crisis. Still hoping it'll get a Steak/Console release at some point, but I'll play it on my phone until that day hopefully comes.
  11. Max

Anime/Manga ► Digimon Adventure tri

We sure did, I miss getting dub openings and endings. And then the Digimon movie introduced me to ska music, which was huge for me.
  12. Max

Just incredible! The whole US soundtrack for our version of the movie/s was tops. I will say though, I'm very excited to hear Butterfly play with the English voices 😁
  13. Max

Nintendo

I finished my playthrough of Tears of the Kingdom at about 135 hours. That was with all Dragon Tears, all Shrines, all Light Roots, all main story, all side stories, and then whatever side quests I felt like doing. It wasn't 100%, but it was pretty much everything I cared about doing.
  14. Max

I'm just so ready for this Bluray release of the first 3 Digimon movies in an uncut form in English for the first time. I'm so excited to see the full Our War Game with the voices I grew up with!
  15. Max

petition to get kingdom hearts on steam

Why this isn't on Steam already is kind of baffling.
Back