• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by MaxialstarOA

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. MaxialstarOA

SPECULATION: Drop Bar Missing in KINGDOM HEARTS HD Dream Drop Distance Footage

I'd like to offer my point of view in this situation. I think the mechanic will be forced in the first playthough of the game, then when you reach the moment before the final boss, you'll surely get a pop up that will say that you can turn off the drop bar, so you can focus on postgame content...
  2. MaxialstarOA

I made a soft edit to Zephyr's interface with Aqua to make her look like her HD version!

Okay! So, with all this fake leak of KH 0.2 , Zephyr released a version of his interface with Aqua from KH 2 FM render. So, what I pretty much did is that I painted over the render, focusing mostly on her hair and the different shades of light that it had in the trailer. I couldn't do much for...
  3. MaxialstarOA

What price do you think 2.8 will have?

So, discussing it with my friends, they all say that the game will have like 60 $ or so because it's PS4 exclusive and the preorders say that. I'm kind of worried that SE will try to pull something out with DDD not having extra content and the new content just being between 3 or 4 hours long (...
  4. MaxialstarOA

Rumour / Debate | Kingdom Hearts III delayed to 2017. Osaka team working on Final Fantasy XV

Well,so this popped up on Gameranx ( Kingdom Hearts 3 - More Likely a 2017 Release Now ) Now this is spreading all over the internet. I kind of believe sounds like a thing, that KH III is gonna indeeed come in 2017. What I don't feel right is that they are pretty much picking everyone they can...
  5. MaxialstarOA

Kingdom Hearts Unchained Chi uses € in its Shop. Europe confirmed?

So, I was playing Unchained Chi in it's Japanese version. I'm in the mission 45 or so, and i'm enjoying it so far ~. The thing is that when I entered in the shop to check what I could do with money, I found what you can see above. I think the pricing is wrong because the prices are quite...
  6. MaxialstarOA

Do you think Unchained Chi will require a REALLY good smartphone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvv4U7lnO4Y Hello guys! The Unchained Chi Japanese release date seems to be getting closer and I'm kind of worried that I'm gonna end up being dissapointed by the fact that maybe my phone won't be able to run it. Then I saw the video I posted above and my...
  7. MaxialstarOA

Debate | Would you like multilanguage dub in Kingdom Hearts III ?

Okay so ... I decided to make a topic because I'm kind of really ... stunned by something that's being made from my country Spain. Spanish Fans of Kingdom Hearts are making this petition that has reached over 3000 people ! I'm really surprised how this reached this much of people since most of...
  8. MaxialstarOA

17 days before the Second Anniversary of KH Chi : Unchained Chi Launch Date for EEUU & Japan ?

I personally think that the game will come soon. Even though in the trailer of the game there was the Now In Development, they showcased a lot of things in the trailer from all the worlds of the game. The only thing that I saw it was still in Japanese was the names of the ennemies but aside from...
  9. MaxialstarOA

Is Kingdom Hearts III aiming for a Worldwide Release? ENG & JAP Facial Animations in E3 2015 trailer

Is Kingdom Hearts III aiming for a Worldwide Release? ENG & JAP Facial Animations in E3 2015 trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpMNIowTthA My theory is that if they're really in advance with the development they may be aiming to make the lypsinc already and try to make Kingdom Hearts III...
  10. MaxialstarOA

Is the new KH III trailer hinting at a release date ?

I think it's a posibility, makes sense because they can release the new footage at D23 Expo and then announce the game for Winter 2016. What do you think ?
  11. MaxialstarOA

Kingdom Hearts III E3 2015 presence leaked by Spanish videogame digital magazine !

Yup guys! I think the Hype is confirmed to be real! I am a follower of 3DJuegos - Todo en videojuegos: PC PS4 PS3 Xbox 360 3DS WiiU , I am a native spanish speaker and I'm really proud of saying this info to all of you : Yesterday I was looking at the page that I mentioned above, they're the...
  12. MaxialstarOA

Speculation | The new Battle System of Unchained X [Chi]

Hi hi ! Here I come with another speculation thread ! This time the topic is the mysterious battle system of Kingdom Hearts Unchained X [Chi] that has been prepared for smartphones. Let's see how the battle interface looks like : As you can see, I've edited the image so we can focus on...
  13. MaxialstarOA

Speculation | Unchained X [Chi] will launch in Summer

Hello there! So, i've been thinking about lately when will Unchained X [Chi] will come to the West, and I think I've an answer for that. As you may know, Square Enix will hold a PRE-E3 conference where they will announce several things about their games and seems like Unchained X [Chi] could be...
  14. MaxialstarOA

Am I the only one who's really feeling strange and confused by now ?

Today is 8th of March of 2015 and we still don't have an annoucement of Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance HD ReMix... and it's quite strange since KH HD 2.5 was announced a month later of the launch of HD 1.5 This weekend was the PAX East and there has been a few announcements about Final...
  15. MaxialstarOA

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends With You Solo Remix Discontinued So... no TWEWY sequel then ? T_T This is quite strange because even though the took the page down the Android version can still be bought on the Google Play.
Back