• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by maximumlight8

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. maximumlight8

When are we expecting news?

Clearly they prioritized FF7 rebirth over KH4 which is understandable. However, I think KHML should have been a console game from the start. I don't get how they could possibly justify spending so much for this game to be developed for phone, when it will likely be shut down within 3 years...
  2. maximumlight8

KINGDOM HEARTS Missing Link Coming 2024!

Not really that surprised, but I wonder if a PC version will ever be made. They obviously are putting all their resources into making the game mobile friendly. The one fear I have of that is diminishing the quality of the game for a mobile platform. If that is the case, makes me wonder if this...
  3. maximumlight8

Nothing about the beta on Android, kinda crazy square hasn't said anything. Wonder if it will be delayed to February at this point.
  4. maximumlight8

Anyone try the iPad performance? I saw a post about it on Twitter that said it works well but it was just one post. Have an iPad m2 but it's the wifi version, wasn't sure if ML would be compatible or not, unless it works possibly with IP or something
  5. maximumlight8

Speedrunner is doing a KH series platinum speedrun marathon, he is currently playing through ReCoM. 1 game a day is the goal.

A prominent speedrunner is trying to plat 1 KH game a day, he hopes to beat KHBBS within a 24 hour threshold. He has already crashed once and had to restart twice. He crashed to the notorious KH1FM puppy crash and during ReCoM he overwrote his Sora save with Riku, and had to restart the series...
  6. maximumlight8

KINGDOM HEARTS series releasing on Switch via cloud streaming on February 10th

so upon doing a bit of testing, it seems like KH2 is the PREPATCHED PC version of KH2. The same prepatch issues are in the game.
  7. maximumlight8

https://clips.twitch.tv/DiligentFriendlyAppleTTours-Dtkx9AOfRrw_ouG_ if you crash the game it throws no errors
  8. maximumlight8

mushroom 8 on switch is a joke https://clips.twitch.tv/UninterestedRudeGarbageNerfRedBlaster-0IvIOdoBLk-bKWgY
  9. maximumlight8

another thing about the cloud is the game ONLY launches if you boot in handheld mode and then dock.
  10. maximumlight8

https://www.twitch.tv/ninten/clip/ManlyGiftedSkunkFrankerZ-mJ3kiwOHIyNFl_p6 kh2 has a glitch with trinity on switch that can 1 shot basically every boss that uses team trinity
  11. maximumlight8

KH1 speedrunner doing it for the memes apparently square is trying to output 60FPS but it's a huge choppy mess. they should have just capped the game interally at 30FPS all across the board. What a weird and strange version of KH.
  12. maximumlight8

you know kh cloud is the closest to a true simultaneous KH release ever like literally
  13. maximumlight8

it's a good video, but they don't know that these games internally run at 60FPS. In KH1, there are specific places you can use 30FPS to do some tricks you normally can't. on switch it is 100% impossible to do the 30FPS tricks, and the only explanation is they "patched it" or it runs at 60fps...
  14. maximumlight8

News ► Kingdom Hearts 20th Anniversary Event held in Tokyo on April 10th

There's a photo floating around of the oathkeeper keyblade. Pretty interesting, not sure what to make of it though.
Back